William Hung

This guys album has sold over 1 hundred and 50 thousand albums JUST in North America? So there's at least 1 hundred and 50 thousand complete morons walking around. Good to know

~~Spongy!

He is the biggest fricken idiot in america. from the first moment i saw him, i wanted to tell him to shut the **** up. it is ridiculous that he has a record contract. and going on talk shows?! he is the biggest waste of time. you know how everybody has one cd they look at a year after they bought it and just say "what in the world was i thinking?" Yeah, that's this guy.

i still think just about all of these reality shows are stupid. they are just a quick way for people to get rich and annoy people. don't even get me started on the swan....

Guess wat, William Hung's gonna shoot a movie.... -_- ....it seems to be a hong kong movie or something like that....but dunno whether it's a rumor or not....but I hope he acts better than he sings~ :P

coldplay_fans said:
Guess wat, William Hung's gonna shoot a movie.... -_- ....it seems to be a hong kong movie or something like that....but dunno whether it's a rumor or not....but I hope he acts better than he sings~ :P
:blink: :banghead:

Australian Idol has found a Vietnamese immigrant who does bad renditions of Michael Jackson. They say he is the new William Hung.

And they say this show isn't scripted....

Natalia said:
Australian Idol has found a Vietnamese immigrant who does bad renditions of Michael Jackson. They say he is the new William Hung.

And they say this show isn't scripted....
[post="984768"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, I know. Now that William Hung made it big by being bad, everyone is going to come on the show and be bad. It gets worse each year. :(

It's just like in the very first 'Idol' - the UK's Pop Idol - there was a controversial fat guy who did pretty well, and then had to mysteriously pull out at the last minute. So many other countries follwed with exactly the same storyline. I have had the 'privelege' of seeing the Idol shows in quite a few countries, and they are so similar (and so obviously scripted), that it disgusts me. Everybody thinks it's reality.

The stupid thing is that the contestants have to make it through an initial screening before they even make it to the first audition. In theory, the likes of William Hung shouldn't even make it to the audition stage, but the producers know they will get more viewers by letting the bad ones through. Talent competition my a*#!

Alias_Freak said:
Yeah, I know. Now that William Hung made it big by being bad, everyone is going to come on the show and be bad. It gets worse each year.  :(
[post="985022"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

See in America, the only thing that doesn't pay is being average. If you are really good, you obviously get recognized. But if you are extraordinarily bad, apparently you also get noticed. BUt then again, it does take some effort to be as bad as William Hung..hehe..

Xin Li

Back