William Hung

I met William Hung!! And his crazy, obsessive mother. If any of you guys know what FUSE is (music channel), I was on there show IMX when he was the guest star. It was fun but he is such a dork.

I dont know where you guys are coming from but this man has the talent!! and he's dead sexy

on a serious note. Im totally going too buy his album, CMAWWWWWN !!!

If people in Austrailia, and other places outside of North America, know who William Hung is than that's sad. Why is this man so famous?!
They should include something on the bar code of the CD that when purchased "You're a complete dumb a*s" shows up on the reciet of the customer buying it.

~~Spongy!

The man is a little champion, for some reason we get American Idol in Australia even though no one know who Rubin or clay are, everyone knows WIlliam Hung. Whats not too like? Its one of the funnier things Ive seen on television is a long while.

Well, we all knows what's going to happen now. The next American Idol auditons are going to be filled with "hung" wannabes..........arrrg :hmm:
It's not funny when you're trying to suck, it's funny when you don't know you suck ;)

~~Spongy!

It makes me sick that there are all these people out there with real talent and they can't get recording contracts no matter how hard they work; and then all this guy has to do is act like a complete idiot for 30 seconds and he is sudenly getting all these opportunities he doesn't deserve. There are Idol finalists not only in America, but in England (where Idol started), and Australia, and elsewhere, who do not have all of these opportunities.
I was living in London when Idol first started, and then I saw the versions that were produced in America and Australia, and I know that people like William Hung are placed in there on purpose to make people laugh. A lot of them aren't genuine.
One British girl did the actions for YMCA in her audition, and ended up with an advertising deal for Pizza Hut.

Natalia said:
It makes me sick that there are all these people out there with real talent and they can't get recording contracts no matter how hard they work; and then all this guy has to do is act like a complete idiot for 30 seconds and he is sudenly getting all these opportunities he doesn't deserve. There are Idol finalists not only in America, but in England (where Idol started), and Australia, and elsewhere, who do not have all of these opportunities.
this is exactly what ticks me off...same with the whole Idol audition process...they let these horrible people in to try out so that they have some clips to show on the special "So bad it's funny" show while people with real talent don't get a chance because these people get their spots...

Natalia said:
I was living in London when Idol first started, and then I saw the versions that were produced in America and Australia, and I know that people like William Hung are placed in there on purpose to make people laugh. A lot of them aren't genuine.
One British girl did the actions for YMCA in her audition, and ended up with an advertising deal for Pizza Hut.
Well saidl, Natalia. I completly agree with you. I thougth this was real funny at first, but now its disgraceful.

SecretAgentMan said:
Natalia said:
Well saidl, Natalia. I completly agree with you. I thougth this was real funny at first, but now its disgraceful.
he shouldn't have gotten even a second chance ... but someone decided he was a good marketing product ... and he has a record deal ...

Just give the kid his 15 minutes of fame and let him be, he's a nice person. You don't have to rag on him just because he had the guts go for what he wanted and made something of himself. Unless your jealous of him...

well said...

dont take him deadly serious! everyone is getting so wound up over this subject, let it go and dont sit there writing angry letters about William Hung. Take it for face value, he's willingly making an idiot for our amusment, either laugh or dont. just quit getting all s***ty about it...

Actually sometimes I wonder is he faking this "horrible singing"...haha....coz when u hear the songs in his album, its hard to believe that a human being can sing this bad....esp when he is recording it in the studio, but not singing live.....anyways...just a thought....

But he is real fun....u know during lunch, our class d/l the video of she bangs, and then use a projector to show it to the whole class, and we all laugh at him so hard.... :sideroll: when he sings the chorus, his hand will wave.....it's just sooooo funny!!!

regina_alias said:
i think i'm the only person in america that thinks this kid should NOT be on television. all he did was go on american idol and have a bad audition. and personally, i think the whole thing was a sham.
YES!!!!!!!!!
the whole William Hung phenomenon is INSANITY
i mean come on people! Hes just one of the millions who had a bad audition and i mean BAD...
like what are we comming to when he has an ALBUM that came out?!?!?! wow... seriously... wow....

Back