Willow

WILLOW IS THE COOLEST!!! SHE KICKED ASS ON ANGEL!!! SHE WAS TOTALLY COOL WHEN SHE WAS EVIL ON BUFFY!!! She is the best on Buffy, but we all know that our hearts belong to Alias, but this topic is for all those Willow or non Willow fans, voice your opinion on Willow

I like Willow although i wasn't too keen on her when she was evil, i prefer it now she is back to being good Willow.

I always liked Willow until she decided she was gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I thought that they focused just a bit too much on that. She was awesome when she was evil though. She's changed so much from the shy girl in the first season. :smiley:

I LOVE the character of Willow. I think her "coming out", so to speak, has been totally believable and natural. It just seemed like a natural development, to me. I wish Tara had been a more intersting character, because I think that would have made the relationship itself more interesting, but it was still devastating when she died. Now I really want Willow and Fred to get together...Maybe Fred's like Willow was, maybe she just doesn't realize she's gay yet?

i found willow to be REALLY annoying during the first couple of seasons. alyson's acting just wasn't that great. but she's improved so much to the point that i'd definitely miss her if she left the show. i also liked her and tara's relationship. i loved that one episode of angel where harmony crossed over and stayed with cordy and cordy called willow and willow told her that harmony was a vampire and cordy was like, "ohhh!! for a second, i thought she was a big LESBO!!" and then there's a pause and you see cordy go, "oh. well. congratulations." or something like that. it was so long ago, i don't remember. it was just funny. :lol:

and fred and willow would definitely be interesting. i just loved how willow thought fred was hitting on her. i don't really think kennedy is right for her though. i don't know... maybe it's just the age difference that makes me all weirded out about it. (although buffy and angel definitely had an even bigger age difference).

I love Willow And always have! butnot in the gay way! but in the way she is so like me in season 1-3, cept the total lack in style, i have more than Willow has but i love her pink fluffy top in dropplelandgang! (double Willow ep!) there has been an evil willow b4 but as a vamp! which was SOOO cool! and who said she couldn't act!!!!!!!
Willow from season 1-4 is my fav character! of ALL TIME!!!!!!
soz SYD but WICCA WITCH is best in my books with Buff right besides her! (please don't kill me!)

Even tho Tara was a great character, I still think that Oz and Willow were the sweeeeeeest couple, awwww especially during end of Season Three! I was well annoyed when Oz left her! GRRR!

OZ AND WILLOW 4EVA!

OH!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE FINAL EPISODE!!!! I HOPE WILLOW LETS THE MAGIC LOOSE AND KICKS SOME ASS!!! In a quote of Buffy LOT'S OF WITCH-BOOMS!!!!!

Back