Will's return return to Alias - temporary or pe

Is Bradley coming back permanently or temporarily to Alias? :eek:

I saw this at E!'s Ask Kristen.
http://tv.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Archi...05/050129b.html

Francie, Wherefore Art Thou? I ran into the ever-hotter-looking Merrin Dungey (formerly of Alias and now of Summerland) at the WB party, and my favorite party-starter nearly flipped her lid upon hearing that Bradley Cooper (Will) was returning to Alias. "He is? What about the Francinator? Where is the love?"

She was kidding--well, sort of--and then she talked about how she loves to rub Jennifer Garner's nose in her new fancy WB schedule.

I don't know the answer to this. But, I'm sure it depends on what happens with his character on Jack and Bobby. Though I would love if he came back permanently.

Bradley is coming back. That's soo coool. It will probably be a temporary thing like in season 3, but I can always hope they will bring him back permanently. But I don't know. :thinking:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Will is coming back! *cries in glee and runs around house fanatically* Will is the hottest and my most absolute favorite character, other than Jennifer, of course! ^_^ They had better make him a permanent...there just wasn't enough of him in season 3, so hopefully they'll make up for it in this season!!

Will should come back for good. He and Syd have such a good friendship. And he interacts well with other characters too, like Vaughn and Jack and Marshall and Weiss. I'd love to see how he does with Sloane and Dixon. And does he even know about Nadia yet? TGhis should be AWESOME!

i really want will to return. i miss him so much. Hes like the one that makes alias real! its hard to explain! WILL WE MISS YOU! COME BACK!

me too.. i would love the idea of bringing him back, honestly. wishing that syd would have friends other from the CIA.. oops wait, he's under witness protection.. but i mean, something like that.

I would love to see Will come back as well, although S/V shippers beware.....it could complicate things b/t the two of them. :thinking: I mean they did sleep together and Will never let Sydney down or lost her trust. He never made her feel betrayed...it is like he is her safe place (and he is quite a cutie :D ) He could give Vaugh some a serious run for his money. I think that would be fun to watch! :angelic:

you mean to say.. bring back the love triangle??? man! i would love that.. hhaha! i mean... just for fun. lol! some green eyed monster vaughn will do. hehe!

I think that J. J & co made a big mistake in getting rid of Will. His absence was felt during Season 3 & it really showed by how superb he was in 'Remnants'. I'd like to see him back permanently!... (y)

And really he is wasting his talent on Jack & Bobby...come back to Alias!!!! Have they officially announced any guest appearances? Or is it all rumor at this point? (n)

I hope he comes back if Jack and Bobby gets cancelled. Does anyone know if the show is doing well or not? I haven't seen it. Well I saw it to see Bradley Cooper, but I have never watched a whole episode.

I would perfer to have him back full time.

OH, yeah ... my thoughts exactly. I'd love to see Vaughn jealous of a Will/Syd reconnection. Even if it wasn't permanent ... I'd love to see the dynamics.

:redhair: I agree with all of you Will was one of the best characters. Join my 'Bring back Will' petition. Remnants was the best episode ever. Will makes Syd more relatable.

bringbackwill said:
:redhair: I agree with all of you Will was one of the best characters. Join my 'Bring back Will' petition. Remnants was the best episode ever. Will makes Syd more relatable.
[post="1233556"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes!! I think you said it perfectly. Will does make Syd more relatable. I think without him, she has a bit more venom, bitterness or something I can't quite put my finger on. Will and Syd adore each other and need to be put back together in some capacity.

I think Jack and Bobby is pretty much in the toilet...Meanwhile Alias is enjoying pretty solid ratings in season 4...just one more compelling reason for Mr Cooper to rejoin his Alias family! :D

Back