WIMBLEDON 2004

Who do you think will win the men's singles title?

• Andy Roddick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marat Safin

• Lleyton Hewitt

• Sebastien Grosjean

• Juan Carlos Ferrero

• Roger Federer

• Andre Agassi

• Tim Henman

• Mark Philipoussis

• Other

• Total voters
Hey tennis enthusiasts!!
Who do you think will win the men's singles title at this years Wimbledon?? Also, who do you want to win??
Personally i think its between Andy (he was great at Queens) and Roger.
But i am also cheering for Marat and Juan!! (And cos im Aussie i'll have to cheer for Lleyton and Mark too!!)

Its Tim's year all the way. The crowd, home advantage and a great French its going to be Tim as long as he only plays on sunny days. not when its likely to rain.

C'MON TIM!!!

I want Coria to win... I´m surprtised he´s not included in the list. he is #3 in the ranking and almost wins Roland Garro afterall...

Roger Federer. He has a very, very similar grass court game to Pete Sampras. And if you're a tennis fan, you know that Pete did ok for himself at Wimbledon.

GarnerForEmmy said:
Roger Federer. He has a very, very similar grass court game to Pete Sampras. And if you're a tennis fan, you know that Pete did ok for himself at Wimbledon.
I´m also fan os Pete Sampras, he`s the bes tennis player i ever see :cool:

Roger is the defending champion :D :cool:

<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->Safin is out  (n) <!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->

It looked like the last couple points he wasn't even trying anymore.

But Fish won!!! :P

abelha said:
GarnerForEmmy said:
Roger Federer.  He has a very, very similar grass court game to Pete Sampras.  And if you're a tennis fan, you know that Pete did ok for himself at Wimbledon.
I´m also fan os Pete Sampras, he`s the bes tennis player i ever see :cool:

Roger is the defending champion :D :cool:
I was never a Sampras fan. I'm an Agassi fan. The two usually don't go hand in hand. But I will say this, Pete is one of the greatest players to ever pick up a racquet. I'm extremely disappointed that Andre had to withdraw from Wimbledon with a hip injury. I hope he's ready for the US Open.

GarnerForEmmy said:
I'm extremely disappointed that Andre had to withdraw from Wimbledon with a hip injury. I hope he's ready for the US Open.
I wanna see Andre end him carrer with a great victory like Sampras did in US open, because true champions deserve it :rolleyes:

There was a big article on Marat Safin today in the paper about him losing..

But, I'm all for Andy so it doesnt really matter. :lol: Or Federer if Andy gets out early...

GO A-Rod!!

Back