WIMBLEDON 2004

Who do you think will win the men's singles title?

• Andy Roddick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marat Safin

• Lleyton Hewitt

• Sebastien Grosjean

• Juan Carlos Ferrero

• Roger Federer

• Andre Agassi

• Tim Henman

• Mark Philipoussis

• Other

• Total voters
that was an amazing comeback in the second set. It was 4-0, FedEx was up, and Roddick came back to 4-4. He lost the set, but made an amazing effort.

Score so far:

6-4, 5-7,4-2

and hopefully the rain will stop soon...

Ditto!! Roddick's fabulous in the 2nd set in getting 4-4~~

But it rains again....... :eek:

Gotta go now.....it's around 12.00am here.....all the best to roddick!!

Sadly Federer has won...4-6, 7-5, 7-6, 6-4 I really wanted A-Rod to win but unfortunately the rain interupted play and Roddick's game.
oh well...Well done to Federer anyhow ^_^

(n) I was mad. Now I'm not, oh well my teams/players always lose so I'm used to it. I liked Roddick's, "I threw the kitchen sink at him and he went to the bathroom and got the tub!" :P

wow, amazing. Sharapova won. finally someone shut out Serena. I wasn't always a fan of the Williams sisters. ugh thank god none of them got the title again this year. i sound kind of mean :blush: but they win too much. i missed the match, I'm sooo mad!!! :angry:

Congrats to Roger, he deserved it. When you are good enough to beat the number two player in the world WITHOUT playing your very best, you are really something.

And that's what Roger did. He is a very hard man to break and Roddick has some work to do if he wants to get up on Roger's level.

I was so happy to hear that Maria won. a)I think it's about time that Serena not win a title, b)I like Russians, c)She's really pretty, and d)the most important one- she played a good match!!!!

I missed the match, but I saw about a half hour of it that NBC was reairing. It was good. And it was so beautiful to see Serena finally losing at Wimbledon.

Back