WIMBLEDON 2004

Who do you think will win the men's singles title?

• Andy Roddick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marat Safin

• Lleyton Hewitt

• Sebastien Grosjean

• Juan Carlos Ferrero

• Roger Federer

• Andre Agassi

• Tim Henman

• Mark Philipoussis

• Other

• Total voters
So a little update for today I guess...

FedEx won, Ferrero won, Hewitt won, Ivanisevich won, Capriati won, tons more scores I can't even think of now but yeah. Fish lost thought :( ANd so did Navratoliva :(

So the big contraversy of the day, probably the year..the chair umpire CALLING THE GAME WRONG.

Sprem was serving during the tiebreak, and she faulted, but venus hit the ball back and then so did Sprem, and the umpire gave Spren the point. Sprem served again, and got the point. So in reality, Sprem got an extra point. Jeez, learn to keep score!!! SO Venus lost.

what is with marat?? did anyone see his interview - he was like yeah i got bored. hello, you are playing at wimbledon, how can you get bored??!!?

anyways i still hope andy wins, and i spose i should still be going for lleyton and mark cos im an aussie.........im sooo glad venus is out, no matter what the circumstances, i cant stand either williams sister

ill miss goran playing. he was an awesome player with alot of charisma.

i reckon roger federer will win but i also want roddick to win but i have doubts though.

Ahh stupid rain, welp looks like I wont get to see any tennis tomorrow, cuz i'll be driving to the beach most of the day..if only we had a tv in our car with espn.. :sigh:

Ahh well good luck Mr. Roddick!

Federer rolled today over Hewitt. He looks so strong. If he continues to play the kind of tennis he's played the first 5 rounds, I don't think Grojean or the winner of Roddick/Ancic will be able to beat him.

I've become a very big Maria Sharapova fan over this past 2 weeks. I love the enthusiasim and reactions she displays on each point and I love that she plays each point like it's her last. Ever since Monica Seles, Martina Hingis and Mary Pierce have disappeared, I haven't had a female tennis player to cheer for. I do now. Good luck to Maria in the championship on Saturday. She's had a wonderful tournament regardless of what happens.

I'm cheering for Sharapova because I really don't want Serena to win. :Ph34r: I've never been a fan of hers and just..I don't like her, period. I don't have a favorite female player either now..I usually just watch men tennis ^_^

so, GO RODDICK!!! Since he's been my favorite player for..a long while, i love him to death. He's gonna win the QF...and hopefully, Wimbledon :D

Congratulations to Maria Sharapova on her first Grand Slam Title. She played her heart out. I don't think she could have played a better match than what she did. She just out-muscled Serena. Great match for Sharapova.

GarnerForEmmy said:
Congratulations to Maria Sharapova on her first Grand Slam Title. She played her heart out. I don't think she could have played a better match than what she did. She just out-muscled Serena. Great match for Sharapova.
Yeah, it was a great match. Well done to Maria, cant believe shes only 17. Tomorrows final looks good but im not to bothered who wins it.

Maria's good enuf to make Serena move around....n why does serena seems to be slipping a few times?? Was it raining b4??

Anyways....wanna know did Roddick wins the qf??

Back