WIN $10 Amazon.com Gift Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea for Alias, Amazon, AllAlias.com and great contests to win $10 gift certificates to buy Alias stuff from Amazon sponsored by AllAlias.com ;)

Omi this is awesome! Amazon is my home away from home. I probably do 99% of my shopping there. ^_^ Hope I win.

Since people have already posted they can't reply to my post sooo....MWAHAHA!!!
:devil:

I have a few things to say :sly::

To nance: FEARLESS SUCKS PONCHO'S SAGGY REAR! Go Nancaaaay Drew! :Punkrock: (jk Ponch. ;))

To Bobo: *says slowly* W i l l T i p p i n............... *says really fast* issomuchbetterthanVaughn. :mellow:

To Leah: *steals the Pulitzer Prize* It's miiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. :laughbounce: eeeeeeeee :winner:

To Jo: You are crazier than me dammit! :hmm: I don't care what the poll says. <_<

To Froggy: *puts Jack in her bed* This stays here. (y) No stealing. 🇳🇴

To Kate: im mispeling and;sk yoy cant do anthing anout it. :Ph34r:

Weeeheee! This is awesome!

-nance can't say Nancy sucks and that fearless is better. :P
-Bobo can't tell me Will looks like a weasel. :P
-Leah can't steal back the Pulitzer. :P
-Jo can't tell me I'm crazier :P
-Froggy can't take Jack back to Australia :P
-Kate can't freak out because I had typos. :P

:makefun: Boo Yah!

Oh....my...Irina....IM FREEEEEEEE!!!

*goes nuts* :thud:

Hello all-

Yes, Amazon is great--I think at times that if I stopped buying from them, their stock would take a nosedive. But, since this is an ALIAS board--how many of you already have the DVDs? My daughter, who is the original fanatic, got both sets from her husband for Christmas and keeps raving about the extended scenes etc. I suspect that eventually I will break down and buy them for myself.

In any case, wishing one and all a happy and SAFE New Year's eve!

-Kathyb

I hope I win! Happy New Year to everyone! I can't wait until Alias is new again, b/c I'm in withdrawal without it, although the first season DVD has helped me get through this rough time! LOL!

WOOOOOOOWEEEEEEE!!! I really hope I win. If I do, I'm gona use the money to buy the soundtrack. The Alias soundtrack of course. 13 Going on 30 is gonna be sooooo good. :cheers: :coffee: :jump: :sun: :tcu: :eek:scar:

Status
Not open for further replies.