Winter Wonderland

His jaw dropped when he watched in slow motion as the woman pulled off her hat and handed it to the smiling toddler. He instantly recognized her. There was no way he could ever forget that face.

okay...Now I'm really angry at Sydney. <_< :cuss:

As much as I understood her in the beginning...Having the baby without telling Michael is completly wrong.

He cheated on her and she had every right to be angry and hate him for that but he's not a bad man (just a stupid guy) and he had the right to know he has a child.

I really hope she won't try to keep him from seeing his daughter or son...'cause after doing something like this in my mind they're on the same ground and if she acted all superior and all "it's your fault" I would really be :angry:

i cant belive it................ :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
if thats who i think it is with who i think it is..... poor vaughn :Playmusic: :Playmusic:

His smile faded when he thought of Sydney. They could have been like that. They could have had a little toddler to chase around in the snow. He couldn’t help but be mad about the outcome of his actions. She was the only person he loved, the only person he would ever love.
:siren: omg omg omg he seems so broken :wiltedrose: :wiltedrose:

He wanted a baby that he could watch grow up and would call him daddy. A single tear rolled down his cheek at the unfortunate option Sydney chose. To that day, he still blamed himself for the life of their unborn child.
how could you not just shed a tear when reaading this :cry: :cry:

greatt update :clap: :clap:
please :notworthy: :notworthy: update sooooooon
👋 👋 👋

How come there's a Daddy but not Michael???? I am excited that he found her after a long time...but she moved on???? What????? :eek: :eek:

This is not good....please fix it!!! (n) (n)

well....
WHAT IF.
- nobody said it was syd's child, it could be from anyone...
- it could be babysitting
- it could be his
- it could be kids they stole
- adopted
- Kaylee
- sent by Kaylee "hey, i dont want these, here ya go!"
- they could be the nieces of one
- married
- she could have turned gay
*i dont get that one Mary*
- could be her little sisters

Nothing is concretely stated. hahaha, there are SOO many possiblities!

~-~messing with people's head is always fun~-~

OO interesting!!!!!
-OK I have a question: Is it one of those possiblilities or an option that you didn't even list!!!
If it's an option you didn't even list....then I hope that guy with Syd (if it is even Syd) is just a good friend of hers and nothing moor!!!! :angelic:
-Great update!! Thanks for the pm!!

You better update soon with a solution to this problem.. that can't be Syd with another man... No possible way.

Great update

Thanks for the PM

oh she didn't go through with the operation... right?

tell me she didn't get married... and that she had twins... and that they're vaughn's kids...

the guy's just a boyfriend... right? or better yet just a friend...

please tell me im right...

omg, syd did not marry someone else!!!!!! i'm gonna have to talk to that girl...lol. please update soon, lest i die from withdrawal.
Aliaschick347

Back