Winter Wonderland

I'm glad Micheal told Kaylee the truth...
When, where and why did Kate move?
How is Vaughn ever gonna find Syd again?
Thanks for the pm.

now how is vaughn supposed to find syd and see her again... his last bit of hope and connection to her is gone...

please fix this...

YA I'm glad he ended it...especially since he still loves Syd!!!
I'm sure he will find a way to find Syd!!!!
-OK now about that last line....exactly how much time has passed!!!!
Great update!! Loved it!! Thanks for the pm!!

awwwwww no FIX IT!! i feel bad for kaylee though. but now vaughn need to look for syd!! lol great update cant wait for more. thanks for the PM! ~lizzy

It appears no matter how much Michael wants to be with Syd or find a way to make things up too her, he runs into a brick wall of some type. With Kate now gone it seems the brick wall has just been reinforced with steel plating.

I do feel sorry for Kaylee. I think she really liked Michael but she was the rebound girl.

And about Sydney, I hope she's just as miserable as Michael is.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

awwwwwww poor vaughn
i am glad he broke up with her
they r gonna meet up aren't they :D
i can't wairt
thanks for the pm
update soon

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

He knocked at the door and waited until someone opened, though it wasn’t Kate but Alyssa.

“Hey, is Kate here?” Michael asked.

“No. She moved away.” Alyssa told him, shaking her head.

“What?” Michael asked stunned.

“Yeah, a month ago.” Alyssa replied.

“Do you have any idea where?” Michael asked, praying that she did.

“No, she didn’t say.” Alyssa answered.

“Okay, thanks.” Michael said and walked away, disappointed and without an idea of what to do next.

“Damn it.” He muttered. Now he didn’t have any clue of how to find her.

If Sydney didn’t decide to contact him again, he would have no chance of finding her and making things right again. And it was pretty unlikely that she would.

So time passed by and their lifes went on, seperately from each other.
I bet she moved away to where Sydney is!! Great chapter. Can't wait for chapter with Sydney in it. Post more soon.

Oh yay!! They broke up! I know I should feel bad for Kaylee, but I don't :lol: I'm sure Sydney and Michael will meet again, they're meant to be together! They'll find each other. Good job!

Back