Winter Wonderland

YAY!!!!! syd's letting him back in her life!!!!!

and u know once he's there theres no way any one could resist him!!!!!

ooo jealous vaughn... i like it !!!!

thankx for the pm

update soon

“Yeah,” Michael nodded, “Who is he and why does he think I abandoned you?”
I love that Micheal does not beat around the bush...He has a question.. he just asks...
I can't wait to see what Syd's response to that is...
Glad to see that she realizes that it would be in the best interest
of their children for Micheal to be around.
Thanks for the pm.

awesome update
so happy syds gonna let vaughn be apart of their lives
loved the ending
hope it doesnt start a fight
loved it
thanx for the pm
cant wait for more

oooooo cant wait to see what is going to happen next and what she will say to Vaughn in regards to what Will said!
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :D update soon

:lol:

SCORE!! Update Tiempo!! (it means time [and weather] in Spanish) cause i'm cool like that!

Chapter 25

“Mommy, I’m hungry.” Abby said, slowly walking down the steps.

“Abby, what did I tell you about being on the steps?” Sydney scolded, glad for the distraction from Michael.

“I’m sowy mommy.” She said and Michael went up the steps to get Danielle for lunch.

“What we eatin?” Abby asked as her mom lifted her into her highchair. Michael came back down and helped a still sleepy Danielle into her own.

“Spaghetti.” Sydney answered to cheers from both girls. She sent Michael a look that told him they would talk about Will later. “Will you get them plates?” She asked him, draining off the water from the spaghetti noodles.

“Sure.” He passed out the plates to the four spots on the table, also laying out silverware for the adults. Abby and Danielle had their own set of plastic utensils so they wouldn’t get hurt. “How was your nap?” He asked the girls.

“Ok.” Abby answered, taking a drink from her sippycup filled with apple juice.

“Danielle?” He asked, as he noticed she was still wiping her eyes.

“Ok.” She answered drowsily. Sydney served each person some spaghetti and sat down next to Abby’s chair. Michael was next to Danielle and was going to help her eat like Kate normally did.

To anyone else, they looked like a happy family, but on the inside, they had lots of issues to deal with.

“Michael, you have to understand something.” She looked through the doorway to where Abby and Danielle were playing in the living room. He took a step closer to her, now only two feet from her.

“Well? I’m waiting.” Michael said seeming angry; he didn’t want Sydney to see him as a horrible person. She had obviously told Will that he was.

“I wasn’t myself back then… I was angry, confused, hurt, lost, desperate, and totally hormonal. He asked about the girls’ father, and I just couldn’t… I just couldn’t,” She stumbled over the words, looking at the floor.

“You just couldn’t what, Sydney?” He was getting irritated, but also anxious.

“I couldn’t tell him… the truth cause it sounded too… stupid.” Michael could see tears in her eyes and longed to wipe them away, “I didn’t tell him anything. He just assumed…” She added.

“Syd.” He gulped, choosing his words carefully. “I’m not mad at you, I don’t wanna be mad at you.” He took a chance and wiped her cheek with his thumb and was surprised when she didn’t pull away.

“Michael… I’m so sorry.” Sydney whispered and looked up into his eyes. He could tell that this had been eating her up inside. “You deserve to have a chance…”

“Really?” He was overjoyed because he thought she was allowing them a second chance.

“With them, yeah.” His heart fell, because she wasn’t fully allowing him back into her life like he wanted. He wanted to be with her and to be a father. He wanted that perfect life.

“Oh.” He muttered, still holding her gaze. Sydney could tell he wanted to be with her, and she wanted to as well, she just felt like she couldn’t trust him. She didn’t want to get hurt again. She couldn’t take the heartbreak. Plus, there was more at stake now. What would happen to Abby and Danielle if Michael became their father, but then things didn’t work out and he left? She didn’t want that to happen to her little girls.

Michael could see her mind working, thinking about their situation. He just wanted one more chance, and he would do anything to get it. If he could just show her how much she meant to him, if he could just make her trust him again, if he could just show her the love he still had and the love she still had for him, everything would work out.

He noticed her eyes traveling downwards, towards his lips. He was only a few inches away from her, and his body hummed. He wanted so badly to kiss her, it seemed like the perfect moment. So, he took a chance.

At first she didn’t respond, standing there blankly, her eyes drifting closed. There were fireworks going off in his brain, the same way they had all those years ago. He had missed kissing her. With his eyes closed, he tried to show her everything she meant to him, through this single kiss.

She broke it quickly, when the need for air arose. She blinked rapidly, tears gathering behind her lids.

“Michael-” He cut her off by placing a gentle finger to her lips. She was thinking too much about things and he wanted her to put her faith in him and just believe it would be alright.

“Just give me one chance, Syd.” He begged, looking into her eyes and pleading. A few stray tears made their way down her cheeks against her will. She didn’t want to cry in front of him.

“I’m sorry Michael.” She whispered and fled the room.

He stood there stunned for a few moments, heartbroken and sad. He wished she would give him another chance. He suddenly felt a tiny hand pulling on his pant leg and looked down to find Danielle.

“Hey princess.” He cooed, picking her up in his arms.

“Stowy?” She begged and he couldn’t refuse those cute little green eyes. They were an exact match of his own. His little princess was gonna be a heartbreaker when she grew up, but he wanted her to stay little forever.

“Sure.” He carried her back into the livingroom where Abby was still playing. “Abby, you wanna hear a story too?” He asked and she jumped up and nodded, sitting on the couch with Michael and Danielle.

Michael thought for a minute about what to tell them, obviously he couldn’t say he was their father, Sydney would get mad at him and the girls would be confused. He decided a fairytale would be best.

“Once upon a time, there were two little princesses. Bea was loud and courageous, while her sister Elle was shy and quiet. They were best friends.” Danielle snuggled up in his lap and he placed a hand protectively over her back. “One day, their castle was attacked by a big scary dragon.” Abby gasped and moved closer to Michael, listening to every word he said. “He kidnapped the princesses and demanded that the King pay him lots of money for their return.” Danielle held on to him tightly, curling up into a ball on his chest. “He would do anything to get his daughters back and paid twice that amount.” He saw that Abby was intently listening while Danielle was falling asleep from the rhythm of his heartbeat.

“What happened?” Abby asked excitedly, when he had stopped for a moment to look at his daughters.

“The King and his soldiers all went down to the dragon’s cave and found him asleep. They quietly took the princesses back from the dragon and went back to the castle, where they held a big feast.”

“What happened to the dragon?” Abby asked and Michael chuckled.

“He never bothered them again.”

“Why?” She asked, trying to figure out the logic of the story.

“Because he knew that the King loved his daughters and would not allow him to harm them in any way.” Michael answered, hoping the answer would suffice.

“Oh.” Abby said, laying back down against Michael’s side. Michael smiled and finished off the story.

“And they lived happily ever after…” He whispered, while both girls fell asleep. He kissed their foreheads goodnight, but failed to notice that Sydney was also listening.

TBC... don't hate syd, please?

First Maybe?

SCORE! :jump: I SO was first. In your face suckahs!

"I wasn’t myself back then… I was angry, confused, hurt, lost, desperate, and totally hormonal. He asked about the girls’ father, and I just couldn’t… I just couldn’t,” She stumbled over the words, looking at the floor.

“You just couldn’t what, Sydney?” He was getting irritated, but also anxious.

“I couldn’t tell him… the truth cause it sounded too… stupid.” Michael could see tears in her eyes and longed to wipe them away, “I didn’t tell him anything. He just assumed…” She added.

“Syd.” He gulped, choosing his words carefully. “I’m not mad at you, I don’t wanna be mad at you.” He took a chance and wiped her cheek with his thumb and was surprised when she didn’t pull away.

“Michael… I’m so sorry.” Sydney whispered and looked up into his eyes. He could tell that this had been eating her up inside. “You deserve to have a chance…”

“Really?” He was overjoyed because he thought she was allowing them a second chance.

“With them, yeah.” His heart fell, because she wasn’t fully allowing him back into her life like he wanted. He wanted to be with her and to be a father. He wanted that perfect life.
YAY!
This is good.
Syd wasn't a total bitch.
She's letting him have a chance!! :woot:
And Michael is so cute and excited.

He noticed her eyes traveling downwards, towards his lips. He was only a few inches away from her, and his body hummed. He wanted so badly to kiss her, it seemed like the perfect moment. So, he took a chance.

At first she didn’t respond, standing there blankly, her eyes drifting closed. There were fireworks going off in his brain, the same way they had all those years ago. He had missed kissing her. With his eyes closed, he tried to show her everything she meant to him, through this single kiss.

She broke it quickly, when the need for air arose. She blinked rapidly, tears gathering behind her lids.

“Michael-” He cut her off by placing a gentle finger to her lips. She was thinking too much about things and he wanted her to put her faith in him and just believe it would be alright.

“Just give me one chance, Syd.” He begged, looking into her eyes and pleading. A few stray tears made their way down her cheeks against her will. She didn’t want to cry in front of him.

“I’m sorry Michael.” She whispered and fled the room.
DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Ph34r:

GRRRRRR...

I have a feeling that it won't be long until they kiss again. We all know Syd wants it.

“What happened?” Abby asked excitedly, when he had stopped for a moment to look at his daughters.

“The King and his soldiers all went down to the dragon’s cave and found him asleep. They quietly took the princesses back from the dragon and went back to the castle, where they held a big feast.”

“What happened to the dragon?” Abby asked and Michael chuckled.

“He never bothered them again.”

“Why?” She asked, trying to figure out the logic of the story.

“Because he knew that the King loved his daughters and would not allow him to harm them in any way.” Michael answered, hoping the answer would suffice.

“Oh.” Abby said, laying back down against Michael’s side. Michael smiled and finished off the story.

“And they lived happily ever after…” He whispered, while both girls fell asleep. He kissed their foreheads goodnight, but failed to notice that Sydney was also listening.
The twins are just SOOOOOO Cute and Michael is the best daddy ever. :love:

And Syd was listening... interesting. (y)

Great Chapter Girls! Can't wait for more. (y)

Back