Winter Wonderland

and its dedicated to Katy who wanted "a little something, something :naughty: if ya get what I'm sayin"
Haha! YAY! :hug:

I love the something, something ;) ;)

“They won’t loose me, no matter what.” Michael promised whispering, taking another step in her direction.

Nibbling on her lips, Sydney stared at him, her gaze wandering from his eyes, down to his lips and back. She couldn’t help herself. He was just so close, so desirable, so appealing.

He leaned in, their lips connecting for the second time in two years. Her heart started pounding in her ears, drowning out the logical side of her brain. His kiss was just so intoxicating she couldn’t stop. She would have fought him off, but she was just so tired of trying to come up with reasons to fight.

Her arms found their way around his neck, deepening the kiss. Her fingers toyed with the hair at the base of his neck as his hands came to rest by the hem of her shirt. Soon she found her shirt unbuttoned and falling to the ground. Making quick work of his shirt, she pulled him upstairs toward the bedroom.
:woot: :naughty: (y) Love it, even if I KNOW she'll regret it.

“Mommy! Mommy!” Abby yelled, pushing open the door to her mom’s bedroom. “Mikey’s gone!!” She cried, having gone downstairs to wake him and not found him on the couch.

“What?” Sydney said groggily, rubbing her eyes as she leaned off the side of the bed to see her daughter. Noticing she was naked, she quickly covered herself up. “What’s going on?” She asked again.

“Mikey not there.” Abby repeated, pointing out the door.

“You went downstairs? Abby, what did I say about going down steps without mommy?” Sydney chastised.

“But he’s gone…” She pleaded, trying to make her mom see the problem and not be mad for disobeying the rules.

“Abby,” Sydney sighed, pulling her daughter up on the bed. “He’s right here, ok. He didn’t go anywhere.” Abby curiously looked at Michael, who was still sleeping, in the bed with her mother.
Okay, you had me worried that he had somehow left in the middle of the night. *whew*

“Do you regret it?” Michael asked, pleading for her to say no. He didn’t want her to regret being with him.

“Michael…” Sydney sighed, looking away. “Don’t…”

“Do you?” He asked again, standing from the bed. Sydney then felt it was safe to climb under the covers.

“Yes.” She lied; turning away from him and hearing him close the door behind him.
*GASP* LIAR!

“No. Stay.” Abby whined. He set them both back on the ground and kneeled down to their height. He sighed deeply.

“I have to go. I’m sorry. I had a great time girls, be good for your mommy.” He stood back up and started to walk towards the door. He saw a peek of Sydney leaning on the counter in the kitchen, a few tears falling from her eyes. He had his hand on the door when he heard Danielle call quietly.

“Peas stay.”

“Danielle, I’m sorry princess. I have to go.”

“Me too?” She asked innocently.

“No sweetie. You have to stay here with mommy. Ok?” He hated making his daughters sad. He wanted to stay, but he couldn’t and it broke his heart. He knelt down to her height and placed a kiss on her forehead, repeating with Abby. “Bye.”

He stepped out onto the porch and closed the door behind him, letting out a deep sigh.
OMFG, Sydney should have stopped him or something. HE CANT LEAVE! HE CANT EFFING LEAVE!!!

:thud: :thud: :thud:

Great Chap Girls. Love it!

(y)

i don't think it will be long before he comes back, watch out Syd cause those girls love there daddy and they don't even know who he is yet

I finally got caught up with the story. Sydney is so stubborn! I could just smack her! The twins need their Daddy! Thank you for the PM's.

A/N well, you know, Michael only left the house and went to his hotel, he wasn't forced to leave the country for ever and never see his kids again

Chapter 28

In the evening Sydney brought Abby and Danielle to bed. Tucking them into bed, she felt a strange sadness. They had spent four days together and she missed him already. She knew that the girls were missing him too, even though they didn’t know the truth about him. Something Sydney wanted to change.

“Mommy?” Abby looked at her curiously and Sydney noticed that she must have been staring at them for a few minutes, without saying a word.

“What is it, sweetie?” Sydney asked softly.

“He coming back, to visit us?” She asked.

“Michael? Yeah, I think so.” Sydney replied. They hadn’t talked about it before Michael had left but Sydney assumed he would call her.

“He’s nice.” Danielle said smiling.

“Yeah he is.” Sydney sighed, deciding she should tell them, “You know that most children in your kindergarten have two parents, right?”

She looked questioning at her children and both nodded in unison, “Mommy and daddy.” Sydney continued, sighing lightly. She hoped they would understand what she told tell. “And well, Michael’s your daddy, you understand that?”

“Like Lilly’s daddy?” Abby asked, referring to one of their friends.

“Yeah, like that.” Sydney answered smiling.

“Cool.” Danielle exclaimed and Abby smiled brightly.

“That it is.” Sydney smiled at them, then she kissed each of them on the forehead and left, turning out the light but letting the door open.

Michael had just ended his phone call home and was now pacing through the room, thinking of what he could do now. Tonight he couldn’t go out looking for a place to live but maybe he could find something in the local newspaper.

He had just talked to Eric, telling about what had happened the last days. To say that he was surprised would be a complete understatement.

The next thing, besides finding a place to live was finding a job. He just hoped that wouldn’t be too complicated because he really wanted to stay here with his children. He also wanted to see them again as soon as possible and he also needed to talk to Sydney again. No matter how much she wanted to ignore their night together, they couldn’t. They had to talk about it and figure out what it meant.

“I’m back.” Kate said cheerily when she opened the door to their house.

“Yay,” Sydney tried to sound as cheery as Kate but didn’t sound quite convincing.

She was sitting on the living room on the floor in front of the table, a book and lots of pictures laying all over it. It looked chaotic but Sydney seemed to have a system. That was at least the way it looked like.

“I guess both of you survived?” Kate chuckled, though she knew it probably hadn’t been that funny for Sydney.

“Yeah,” Sydney nodded and blushed lightly, hoping Kate wouldn’t notice.

“Is he gone already?” Kate looked around and seemed that Sydney was alone.

“Yeah,” Sydney said absently, not really paying attention to Kate, too busy with what she was doing at the moment.

It didn’t go unnoticed by Kate, “What are you doing?”

“Going through some pictures of the twins.” Sydney replied while glueing another photo into the book.

“You’re very talkative today.” Kate joked, sitting down next to her.

“Sorry,” Sydney apologized and gave her an explanation, “I’m looking for some pictures for Michael, from since their birth.”

“That’s nice.” Kate smiled at her, wondering how the days had gone. It seemed they had gotten along and Kate had to admit that it surprised her.

“Least I can do.” Sydney shrugged and looked down.

Kate sensed that Sydney didn’t want to talk about that subject any longer so changed it. “So, how did it go?”

“Uh… it…um we didn’t kill each other.” Sydney mumbled, not daring to look at Kate.

“There’s more, right?” Kate smirked, seeing how uncomfortable it made Sydney and she could swear Sydney was turning bright red.

“No,” Sydney replied shaking her head.

“Oh come on, tell me.” Kate insisted, wanting to know what exactly had happened.

“We, uh you know.” Sydney said, making a face, hoping Kate would get what she meant.

“Oh my god.” Kate eyes widened in surprise, “No way.”

“Way.” Sydney sighed.

“How did that happen?” Kate asked. She couldn’t believe they slept together. If she had been asked whether she thought killing each other or sleeping together was more possible, she would have sworn on the first thing.

“One thing lead to another?” Sydney shrugged.

“And now?” Kate looked at her.

“I have no idea.” Sydney sighed.

PM-List
ChrisM
derevkointraining
Lily Ella
Crazy for Alias
KAliasGirl
texasalias2004
Lovygirl
iheartvaughn
LittleNicky
alias=mylife26
Soccer22vartan
wiseman
6helterskelter6
vaughnsgurl4lf
secret_agent_angel
SpygirlAmy
Catpin
Aliaschick347
grassyass
MH55995
mnkdance963
aprilsfool6
freelancer79
invisible
superspy

vaughnshoney
Nancy O
BrownEyedGirl
Syd_ Vaughn
blknight
Sarahmañana
smartgirl2004
stella1
Kate_14
aliasfan212
vaughnroxmysox
berry_kyoote_spy88
cupcake55
funkymonkey
tunita
Vaughn-a-holic!439
tubby
syd26
LaQuetha
scullymulder1234
one&only44
luckylass
shelley g.
sydneymicheal
alias#1

frangipani
ALIAS_chick
Faela
fire*N*ice
twinkley_angel
sparklingrainbow
Mistyville
Alias_Day
cookiemonster
SydneyVaughn47
Alias79
Chicketepee
aliasdancer007
atekamel
amlynac
lady alias
jadeygirl
Phoenixwannabe
PointguysGirl

fox_canada
angiverl
tblash423
stijn204@planet.nl
icaughtmeasark
SuperDuck123
anyaherrera
sydofthesea
lolo38
sabbiee_co
farliieansds225
Silvinha
msu_ruby
Meljay
sand2604
angels_fire_88
sydneyv22
74Aliaschickita47
NadiaSantosFan
JessicaAC
krzykty57789
Carol_Br47
vaughn4eva24
Freelancer7315
icaughtmeasark
dandan
phoenix shotgun 47
Thumper

It was a great step that Sydney told the girls that Michael is their father, it's another one that she's picking out pictures for him to see. Now, she just needs to acknowledge that... you know, she slept with him. Which is something I think I would find pretty easy to do. :P

“Yeah he is.” Sydney sighed, deciding she should tell them, “You know that most children in your kindergarten have two parents, right?”

She looked questioning at her children and both nodded in unison, “Mommy and daddy.” Sydney continued, sighing lightly. She hoped they would understand what she told tell. “And well, Michael’s your daddy, you understand that?”

“Like Lilly’s daddy?” Abby asked, referring to one of their friends.

“Yeah, like that.” Sydney answered smiling.

“Cool.” Danielle exclaimed and Abby smiled brightly.
Good job Syd... Glad that she finally told the children the truth...

“Going through some pictures of the twins.” Sydney replied while glueing another photo into the book.

“You’re very talkative today.” Kate joked, sitting down next to her.

“Sorry,” Sydney apologized and gave her an explanation, “I’m looking for some pictures for Michael, from since their birth.”

“That’s nice.” Kate smiled at her, wondering how the days had gone. It seemed they had gotten along and Kate had to admit that it surprised her.

“Least I can do.” Sydney shrugged and looked down.
SWEEET... Sounds like she is having second thoughts... At least she still wants him in the kids life... :D

“We, uh you know.” Sydney said, making a face, hoping Kate would get what she meant.

“Oh my god.” Kate eyes widened in surprise, “No way.”

“Way.” Sydney sighed.

“How did that happen?” Kate asked. She couldn’t believe they slept together. If she had been asked whether she thought killing each other or sleeping together was more possible, she would have sworn on the first thing.

“One thing lead to another?” Sydney shrugged.

“And now?” Kate looked at her.

“I have no idea.” Sydney sighed.
Yes you do have an idea... You know you want him back...

At least Sydney told the girls who Michael was and she's collecting baby pictures for him. That's a BIG start!!! And Kate knows things went fairly well. Now all we have to wait for is Sydney to tell Will the truth- that Michael didn't abandon her and the girls.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Aww she misses him!!! Why won't she just admit that to Vaughn!!!!
-I'm glad Kate was just shocked and not angry with Syd for sleeping with Vaughn!!!
Can't wait for more!! Thanks for the pm!!

ok, i am thoroughly confused. it has only been 2 years since michael and sydney hadn't seen each other, right? so the girls are like, what? a year and a half, almost 2 years old??
so... how are they in kindergarten? i thought that was for like, 5 year olds. and if they were in kindergarten, then they'd be able to go up and down the stairs alone.

anyway, thanks for the update and PM. glad sydney is like, growing a brain.

Back