wish i didn't like Rachel but...

i can't help but like rachel. solo showed that she's good. i mean, she can kick ass, but she's also nervous and human. i liked that.

m-c

i can't help but like rachel. solo showed that she's good. i mean, she can kick ass, but she's also nervous and human. i liked that.

m-c

I was thinking the same thing. It's taken me a while, but I'm starting to like Rachel and Thomas. I was worried that Rachel was going to be the new Sydney, but her personality is totally different. I think her character can add a great deal to the show, as long as the other characters aren't neglected in the process.

i didn't like her before solo. i mean, before that eppy, i only liked her because i really liked icons etc that people made of her in fan media :lol: i liked her more in the icons than i did in the show. ^_^ but now, i think she's getting better.

m-c

It would be cool if she start having an afair with Jack. A secret spy relationship, cuddling in the hallways before the brefings :lol:

Yeah, no kidding. I can't ever imagine Jack cuddling. Ewww, don't ever mention that again.
But she is rad, especially in Fait Accompli where she whacks Dean a couple of times with a shovel. That's my kind of woman! Just like the old Syd.
Oh, how I miss the good, ol' days....

i think rachel is pretty even though i dont like syd that much right know...but syd would..let just say if there was fight between them syd would win

oh there is no doubt in the worldthat in a fight between them Sydney would DEMOLISH Rachel. but Sydney can destroy anyone. She's the frackin dog's bollocks.

I loved Rachel...she had a lot to live up to and at first it looked like she was pointless but then she began to develop...they didn't really give her a storyline..i mean even Tom got a bit of a background story.

Was very interesting when it looked like they were possibly gonna make her a lesbian but they obviously thought better of it, which as much as i'd like her to be locking lips with some other girl, cos she's hot, would have looked like desperate ratings grabbing, so a good decision.

Anyway, she turned out to be kinda cool...

Back