Witch fan-fic's would you suggest?

Natalie

BANNED!
Well this is'nt a fan fiction, but it's about one... I really want something to read but I can't choose!! I'm mainly wanting a action/adventure/mild romance 'mild'. So witch fan-fic's would you suggest? Or even a non-action fic, just something really good! ^_^

Any fan fics? Anyone? Hmm, I thought for sure someone would have a fan fic like that, or maybe there is one just no-one has said anything.

A56, you could try reading mine if you want to. It's called "Sydney's Fire" and all you have to do is click the link in my sig. I think it'd fit into all the categories you wanted. I hope you like it if you do decide to read it. :smiley: Let me know what you think about it, too.

fledermaus said:
well, i think the queens of the battery would fit this description ^_^
yes it does! it has action, danger, deciet, betrayal, friendship, love stories, mystery and it also has you in it! but you knew about this one so..LOL!!!thanks for reading it! :D

Victoria King said:
i havent read any here yet, but i heard that alias elle and lenafan write really good ones!
Thanks, Victoria King! I don't know where you would have heard that, but thanks anyways! :D

Okay, I think this is my first post in this area, but if you're looking for the all-in-one, I would suggest Untitled, but only if you've seen Daredevil, otherwise you won't get it. It's got lots of action, two guys fighting for the same girl, a little bit o' Weiss and Marshall humor, and... yeah. It's a great story, even though it's kind of a crossover....

~Me :angel2:

Flames24 said:
A56, you could try reading mine if you want to. It's called "Sydney's Fire" and all you have to do is click the link in my sig. I think it'd fit into all the categories you wanted. I hope you like it if you do decide to read it. :smiley: Let me know what you think about it, too.
lol, darn, you beat me to it Brian. haha i was gonna mention it too, i like it a lot, i'm sure you would too Alias 56.

and since i am never one to pass up shameless self-advertisement, I reccomend my fanfic, face-off, under general fiction. it's still under construction, but i want feedback! more, more! 🦇

Alias_babe2007 said:
aw, Kristi, thanks :smiley: I have links to all mine in my sig, if you are interested.

A really good Marshall fic, check out ""Tech-Room Secrets"" by Marshalls_Tech_Emporium. It's amazing! :D
awww....someone ( ;) :lol: ;) ) recommended me! :smiley: lol ^_^ It's not THAT great....at least when I read it it's not....maybe that's b/c it's mine....lol
Sorry, Marshall moment. :P

~me ^_^

Marshall said:
awww....someone ( ;) :lol: ;) ) recommended me! :smiley: lol ^_^ It's not THAT great....at least when I read it it's not....maybe that's b/c it's mine....lol
Sorry, Marshall moment. :P

~me ^_^
haha, Marshall moment. What did I tell ya folks? Her and Marshall would get along. :-D go read her story!

i would suggest...coming home.....the DD/alias crossover...two chances.....there are so many!!! lol...but those are pretty good