With This Ring...

great fic !! are you considering doing a sequel ? coz i'd like to read about their honeymoon and their "real" mariage !!
anyway that was an awesome story !!

Aaaww... this is what I really needed!!! That was beautiful, I love the box so much. So sophisticated and private!! Thanks for the PM

AWW how cute. I'm so gald that he is married to Sydney and not Lauren (obviosuly, lol). I was scared that at any moment Lauren would just appear with her rather large eyebrows (hehehhee) Thanks so much for the PM :D

~Andrea :angelic:

aaawwwww...that was so good!!! it was such a cute ending!!! i'm so glad vaughn married syd and not some other person!! that was just the sweetest thing ever!!! great job!!! if u ever write an epilogue or a sequel, which i highly recommend, please pm me!!

Aww that was amazing Janet I loved it, it was so sweet.... I loved how they were married all along.

Awesome story. Thanks for the pm.

°°NiCkY°°

Does it make me pathetic that every time I read anything remotely dealing with the opening scene of Season 3, I start sobbing uncontrolably??!? But you fixed it Janet!!!!!!! Thanks so much for the pm. It was beautiful!

-kaitlyn

Back