With This Ring...

Wow. I'm impressed. There were several who figured out that it was her he was married to. I soooooo didn't see that coming the first time through. Then last night, I had forgotten how the story unfolded. So I was emotionally drained again! It really is a fabulous piece of writing. Very creative. And yep, it definitely would have saved a lot of heartache in s3. However, I can just see JJ...even if he'd chose a route like this, he still would have dragged it out to mid-season before a big reveal. :smiley:

First. Thanks for pm :smiley:
Second. Loved the fic. Sneaky way to get out in the "wedding ring" situation. As proud anti-Lauren shipper liked this better then orginal season. You deserve :flowers:
Ally

I loved that story I knew it was her that he was married to, it just had to be. That box was genius I loved it too. Thanks for the PM.

I have to agree with the others that have commented on how great an idea of the High Tech box was! I just love boxes and I was so pleased when he showed it to Syd . Cool! I was hoping he was married to her but I wasn't sure about it at all. I just loved this story.
Thanks for the PM

oooo, that was soo good! I really wish that would've been the case for season 3! we should figure out how to get JJ to hire you! that would be awesome! :smiley:
thanks for the pm!

awwww....
is it evil to have wanted lauren to be in the fic?
solely for the purpose of killing her off... brutally... hehe.

ok, well, anywho, it was totally awesome!!!
i love the
“And the married thing didn’t spawn more questions?” she asked.

“No, actually I think Marshall cried.”

“YOU MADE HIM CRY?!” Sydney gasped.
thing! that was hilarious!!!

That has gotta be my favoritest post S2 fic even!! Amazing twist, I totally didn't see that coming! Awesome...like always Janet!! I love everyone of fic!

Back