With You

I don't quote sorry.

Me first I hope!!

Edited to say I was first and beat the PM :D :P -_-

It was bootiful Aly.

I loved it.

So what next for the couple/dates/dinners/picnic's/weddings and then a baby??

Yeah I know I getting ahead of myself.

Was very very very good.

Not much :naughty: stuff but that okay we can imagine.

Wuved it.

:love:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Dani :happydance:

That was beyond brilliant. Seriously this would have to be one of the best stories I've read. Totally lovin the fluff.

Thanks for the PM. Keep those updates coming.

That was great
I loved it
I love the fluff
I love how they can rad eachother's mind
I love that everything is going great for Sydney and Vaughn
I love this fic!!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon PLEASE

“What were you going to tell me?” He asks softly.

I look down sheepishly but am greeted by Vaughn’s thumb, raising my chin to meet his gaze.

“Tell me.” He pleads quietly.

“Truthfully, I’m not really sure.” I begin honestly. He looks at me and I continue. “I mean, I was going to tell you that I had feelings for you in some sense. I’m not sure if I would’ve said it straight out but yeah, basically I wanted you to know how much you meant to me.” I smile shyly.

He runs the back of his hand over my cheek and I lean into his touch. “I knew.” He confirms softly.

Aww... :love:

That was so sweet and fluffy.

Great Chapter
I Loved It
Cant wait for more

:woot:

Great chapter! The fluff was absolutely beautiful. I just wanted to be there wrapped in that lovely feeling. Just what I needed today too cause I just got in a big fight with my mom. I feel so much nicer now. :D I love your writing--this story is amazing! Thanks so much for writing it! Can't wait to read more!
Thanks for the PM!

~Lauryn :panda:

aww Ali, that was so cute!!! :love:

Opening my eyes slowly, the first thing I see is the only thing I want to wake up to from this moment on. Sydney is lying next to me, sleeping soundly. Her head is next to mine, on my pillow where our foreheads almost touch slightly.

I wanna wake up next to Vaughn!! (y) Maybe if i ask Santa he migh tmake my wish come true! :santasmile: 😆

“Nothings wrong.” She finally whispers.

I look at her confused and she continues, “That’s just the thing Vaughn. For the first time in my life nothing is wrong. Everything’s perfect. I’m sorry if it seemed like I was regretting last night because believe me, I wasn’t.” She chuckles softly. I can’t help but smile and kiss her nose softly as she continues, “It’s just there has never been a moment in my life where I was truly happy. There’s always been something holding me back, some secret or lie or somebody that I can’t be truthful with. And for the first time, everything is perfect. I don’t have to lie to Francie anymore; I can finally tell her the truth. SD-6 and the Alliance are gone, my dad and I are closer than we’ve ever been and you’re here with me and god…” She sighs, shaking her head in disbelief. “Vaughn… I love you so much.” She whispers sincerely, looking me straight in the eyes.

:love: aww it's like an extra helping of fluff!! ^_^

He laughs and replies, “Guess you’re just too beautiful to ignore.” He says sweetly, running his hand over my shoulder.

*sigh* he is so sweet!! :2love: ;)

“Don’t frost the pie.” He chuckles amused. I can’t help but laugh too. “It seemed really important.” He smiles goofily.

:woot: i loved that episode! :lol: it was just so cute how he was watching her sleep :jump:

“Tell me.” He pleads quietly.

“Truthfully, I’m not really sure.” I begin honestly. He looks at me and I continue. “I mean, I was going to tell you that I had feelings for you in some sense. I’m not sure if I would’ve said it straight out but yeah, basically I wanted you to know how much you meant to me.” I smile shyly.

He runs the back of his hand over my cheek and I lean into his touch. “I knew.” He confirms softly.

:woot: he already knew!!!!! :woot: YAY! :Paranoid:

Loved the update!!! thanks for the pm :hug:

OMG GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ur all gonna make me cry! Lol. i can't believe you like it so much! You guys r awesome!!!! Love u all!!!

Thankyou for all the AMAZING reviews and for those that quoted :hug:

Lotsa love to all,

Aly xx

OMG sooooo GREAT!
Aly, that was AWESOME! i LOVED it!
you totally need to update more often! i live for the fluff in this fic!
awesome job, and keep up the terrififc work!
luv ya-Ash

Poor Syd its kinda sad that she is soo scared to actully be happy ... love Vaughn such a sweetheart hehe ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back