With You

you can never get enough fluff... especially with alias on hiatus for the summer...

this fic has the right amount of fluff w/o is being nausiating...

great update... can i get a PM please... thanx...

you can never get enough fluff... especially with alias on hiatus for the summer...

this fic has the right amount of fluff w/o is being nausiating...

great update... can i get a PM please... thanx...
DONE :D
Thanks for reading!

aww Aly your fic is great!
i think that was great!
i have had a really boring day so far and that made it so much more interesting so thanks!
my brother was suppost to play babminton with me today and ditched me to go shopping with his mates!
anyway that was a great chap could you please PM me when you update thanks!
update soon :smiley:

I love this fic,
Omg, it's so adorable!
The fluff *giggles*
That was a great job!
The chapter was so sweet!
Will and Francie are engaged and Syd and Vaughn are living together...
P-E-R-F-E-C-T
Now, just dont pull an evil writter line and give us mean evil angst, oookay?
Thanks for the PM
I cant wait for more!
-Ash

Yeah! :confetti: im excited! we're getting a new chapter! :D I can't wait till ya post it :woot: i can't remember if i asked for a PM for this wonderful, amazing story of your so im asking again! can i get one please?? ;) i'll post more later once i've read it so i can review! (y)

lee :happydance:

p.s. are you gonna start an addict list for this story? (if there isn't one, i couldn't find it) if you do let me know because i wanna join!!

Updated PM list ^_^

kittykatsmeow
crazyaliasfan47
Alias Fan Gillian
jughelynj
shotput25ash
Sydney Bristow 2300844
stealthy
golfergirl230058
krzykty57789
sydandvaughnforever
Dani 22 01 1979
Alias_Day
trinity_gc
Rainclouds
~Vartansgirl~
iluvalias0203
SarahBear
texasalias2004
mbellsdiva
berry_kyoote_spy88
AcidGirl
Crazy for Alias
frangipani
AlexBristow03
Jgmvlover
syd8847
Angel
spysurfergrl247
AliasChica316
vartanaddict247

Alwazabrat
Sarahh729
Agent Verdi
aliasdancer007
SeXyALiAsCHiCa
vartan-lova
blualoha
santosaidan
Nancy O
Spy_Love
sexcivaughn14
German Muse
alias_mvjg
Tuga
Pale Serenity
sabbiee_co
vaughnshoney
swimfan
vartyfan10
S3n|
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Sunshine231
Lovygirl
agentmoose
Ms.MichaelVaughn
ashqua
msu_ruby
smartgirl2004
Bekirock
retropanda
gucci_94
ASIOagent
Sydneymicheal
Bubbles
SydneyVaughn47

sydneyluvsvaughn4eva
kalias
Monstica
peanutbutter
aliasfan28
Truth Takes Time 2.18
ubielecki
broe4ever929
LaurenRachael
leelow13
iheartvaughn
angelicprinces925
chanel24
Phoenixwannabe
atekamel
spygirlAmy

Again, I just wanna say thankyou to all of you who have stuck with this fic, even after the bazzillion days it took me to update :smiley: You guys are amazing, and I can't tell you how much it means to me.

Also, a big HELLO to all my new readers! Thanks for reviewing guys!

And without further ado;

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Chapter 28

“Syd, can I ask you something?”

I look up as I hear Will’s voice and smile, acknowledging that he can.

“It’s about Vaughn…” He continues.

About Vaughn? Okay, now I’m curious. I put down the TV guide and give him my full attention, wondering what it is he wants to ask me. “Sure, what is it?”

Weiss, Krystel, Will and Francie came over tonight for a lazy take-away dinner in front of the TV while we watched the kings game. Vaughn’s walking Weiss and Krystel out and Francie’s in the bathroom, and all of a sudden, Will’s spoken up out of nowhere, after having said almost nothing all night, something very unusual for Will Tippin I might add.

“Okay… this is probably gonna sound really weird, well I mean it’s not, but I just wanted to know what you thought and what you think Vaughn would think…” He begins.

“About what?” I chuckle, having no idea what he’s talking about.

“Well what do you think Vaughn would think if I asked him to be my best-man at the wedding?” He asks unsurely.

Instantly, a gigantic smile spreads across my face and I look up at Will, sitting above me on the sofa, grinning like a fool, “Really? You want Vaughn to be your best-man?” I ask incredulously.

“Yeah well I mean, I know we haven’t been friends for all that long but I mean, I consider him a real good friend now and other than him and Riley (one of Will’s best mates from college), I don’t really have that many close guy friends. Jacob’s (Will’s step-brother in this fic) going to be a groomsmen, and I haven’t really been as close with Riley lately as we used to be so I was just gonna ask him to be a groomsmen and I was thinking of asking Mike to be the best-man.” He explains.

“Oh Will!” I giggle happily, sitting up and hugging him tightly, causing Will to laugh at my sudden excitement. “I know he’ll love to be your best-man!” I nod enthusiastically.

“Okay.” Will laughs at me. “I’ll ask him tomorrow.” He smiles.

Suddenly we hear the front door open, indicating Vaughn’s arrival back in the house and I quickly flop back down onto my previous position on the floor, trying to look inconspicuous but bump by arm on the edge of the coffee table, hitting my funny-bone and crying out in pain before laughing at how stupid I look, rolling around on the floor with Vaughn and Francie looking at me, trying not to laugh and Will in hysterics at my stupidness. Soon Vaughn’s down on the floor with me, after explaining to him what I did and he kisses my elbow better, causing me to smile at his cuteness.

“You know, for a spy, you’re not very sneaky.” He chuckles, kissing my forehead and helping me stand up as we say our good-byes to Will and Francie. Before walking out the front door, Will winks at me secretly, causing me to laugh and once he’s gone, Vaughn asks me, “What was with you two and the secret whispers and winks all night long, eey?”

I smile knowingly as we both clean up our little mess of Chinese food containers and beer bottles sprawled across the living room, “Oh nothing.” I smile to myself.

“Hmm… You we’re never very good at keeping secrets from me Ms. Bristow.” He smiles.

“You’ll find out sooner or later Mr. Vaughn.” I tell him, kissing him on the cheek on my way to the kitchen to dispose of our mess.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind and a pair of soft lips kiss my neck. “I love you.” Vaughn says sweetly.

I turn around in his arms, a little curious as to where that random gesture came from, but defiantly not complaining. I smile at him and he rests his forehead on mine, shutting his eyes and sighing in content.

“I love you too sweetie.” I tell him, smiling when he opens his eyes and we kiss for a minute or two. Or three. Or maybe it’s four… Hell, I don’t know how long we kiss for, this man makes it impossible for me to think about anything except him when he kisses me.

After our little make out session in the middle of our kitchen, as it’s become our normal nightly routine in the two weeks that I’ve been living here, Vaughn picks me up under the knees, and carries me like a baby to our bedroom. “You know, one night, you’re going to pull your back out.” I giggle softly, as I shut my eyes and snuggle up to his chest as he walks down the hallway.

He chuckles and replies, “But until that day, I’m carrying you to bed.” He kisses my head and lays me down on top of our bed, as I yawn and shut my eyes.

“Tired?” He asks me, as he subconsciously undoes my jeans and blouse, undressing me and slipping me into a pair of his boxers and my white tank-top, and tucking me into bed. “Mmhmm.” I mumble, trying to stay awake until he comes to bed too.

Soon after, I feel him slip under the covers next to me, and he pulls me close to him as I snuggle up to him and rest my head on his chest.

“Night Syd.” He whispers though a yawn.

“Night. Love you.” I whisper back, already half asleep.

“Love you too.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Short and sweet. Lol. I might get another one up this weekend, if not early next week. I promise! ^_^ hehehe

Thanks for reading

Aly xx :angelnot:

First First Yes I was :P -_-

I hope so!!

Aww so cute Little Old Will.

I really Miss Him 🇳🇴 Damn JJ and Hollywood.

Anyhow.

Can't wait for your next update.

Oh a Wedding Soon!! I :love: Weddings :smiley: :happydance:

Hehe yeah I miss Will too. And Francie :(

*sighs* Oh well, thats what fanfics are for! hehe ^_^

Yup... there will be a wedding soon...

p.s. are you gonna start an addict list for this story? (if there isn't one, i couldn't find it) if you do let me know because i wanna join!!
I might... lol does anyone else think i should make one? Hehehe

Back