Within Temptation

band_picture_mother_earth1.jpg

Anyone her knows Within Temptation? they're like this really great gothic/symphonic metal band from the Netherlands, they just came out with a new cd - finally! - called "The Silent Force" ... They've been around for almost 10 years now and they rock!

Together with "Mother Earth" -their previous cd- this is the best one, maybe even a bit better... it's more harmonical and they put a lot of effort in making it sound really great thinks to some orchestras...
band_picture_mother_earth2.jpg

I did miss a really nice, quiet song on this album... "Our Farewell" and "Never Ending Story" of the previous cd are soooo amazingly great -you can compare it with Evanescence's "My Immortal".

Sharon's voice is really great, she's trained in classical singing so her voice is quite opera (like most of the metal-women: singers from Epica, Nightwish, After Forever, Tristania etch) ... And you just have to love her clothes... she wears a lot of great really bombastic barokish dresses :smiley:

more info 'bout WT or willing to hear some songs? visit their site

Persfotowt%20middel%20klein%20met%20bandnaam.jpg

They are actually doing quite well in Finland. Radios play their songs ( Ice Queen& Stand my ground ) and I really like them!

Back