Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Paranormal Woman Blames Vampire for Car Crash

Discussion in 'Supernatural & Unexplained' started by Kevin, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

http://www.nbc11news.com/home/headlines/97293489.html

OK, guys/gals, if there was no alcohol nor drugs involved, what's your theory? Was it really a vampire in the middle of the road waiting for an unsuspecting victim?

2. Webster

Webster The Red Tarheel

Nah, that would be too convenient.......... :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Whatever happened, though, it was enough to make Keith Olbermann's "Worst Person in the World List"(I think the woman got the 'Worse' spot on the night's mantle.........)..........:eek: :eek: :eek:

3. Starbeast from Planet X

Starbeast from Planet X Benevolent Galaxy Being

You just made my morning

VAMPIRE

I haven't heard that claim in a while, usually it's, "I saw a GHOST! AHHHHHH!" First of all, how did she know it was a vampire, by the way it was dressed (like Dracula) or did the individual show her it's fangs?

If she is telling the truth, she could have been the victim of a prank.

Maybe she saw a creature that resembles a bat-like monster, like something that is still causing CATTLE MUTILATIONS (blood drained carcasses of livestock with body parts missing), which is still a problem in the United States. I thought about creating a thread about that but.....it's so gruesome to talk about and show photographs of the poor dead beasts.

Or....she coould have made the whole story up because she was afraid and embarassed to tell her husband that she lost control of the vehicle.

I just hope it's not a publicity stunt for a movie, I'd be disappointed.

4. Tim

Tim Creative Writer

1) Buy costumes
    2) Pick a small town with a weird history
    3) Go out on random nights and pop out of bushes
    4) Watch the media frenzy

Maybe, just maybe it was someone in a costume commuting to a party? Or someone out walking at night and her headlights bleached his face out and made him look scary as he raised his hands in shock himself as he was blinded and thought he was going to get run over?

5. Kevin

I am starting to wonder if there is something in the water in Colorado. First we have a vampire causing a woman to have an auto accident and now.... now leprechauns are running wild at grocery stores.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/br...arket-leprechaun/story-e6frf7jx-1225887289361

6. Webster

Webster The Red Tarheel

I don't think its' just the water, Kevin. It's the water and the higher altitudes in Colorado that are combining to make some pretty bizarre tales............... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

7. Wolfrunner

Wolfrunner Rocket Ranger

If you ask me it's the climate changes that are driving everyone insane. I've already told my wife if I start howling at the moon she has permission to stuff me with silver.

Seriously though these situations are probably common since the beginning of time but instead of being considered crazy they became healers, priests and important figures in society.

8. Tim

Tim Creative Writer

The shoes on the other foot here:

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2010/07/13/unlisted-zombie-crash-scares-witnesses/

9. Kevin

10. Tim

Tim Creative Writer

Sometimes a lot of blood isn't a sign of major injury. After consuming too much alcohol and having a lad sit on my head on a gravel road whilst playing a game of imaginary rugby, my spectacles scratched down my eyebrow and cheek causing bleeding that made me look like one of the aforementioned zombies.

I was wobbling down the street trying to report to the military base we'd been sent to, before curfew, and I must have looked like something out of a horror movie because a lad grabbed me and dragged me to a phonebox, "I'm a second year medical student and you look really bad!" Cue ambulance turning up, me waving from the pavement and shouting, "I think you're looking for me!" A trip to an anonymous hospital without one mirror to examine the damage to get a few stitches, a taxi ride to the base (the driver seriously ripped me on the fare) and I got in 6 minutes under curfew.

I ended up getting disciplined for (involuntarily in my opinion) using a civilian hospital whilst on army time, haha. I feel I could have gotten to the base and finally seen to by understanding army medics (providing a taxi driver let me in his car of course) I ended up letting my company medic take my stitches out in the dormitory when they were due out, without an anesthetic, because it was too much hassle travelling to a medical centre and I didn't want to waste anymore time.

11. Starbeast from Planet X

[​IMG]

Well, any new info on the VAMPIRE sighting which lead to the crash?

12. Kevin

The Vampire covenant has apparently branched out to New Zealand....

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpps/new...k-in-new-zealand-dpgonc-20100806-gc--_9059338

13. Starbeast from Planet X

W-man frames Umpire for Cat Crush

More bored kids that didn't recieve enough love and guidance at home I suppose.