Women...

Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:
obsessetion said:
init though!!! they're suck up their own asses!!!! lmao!!!! we've turned this thread from women............. to guys..............
lmao!!
probably because we lack guys here on AA..us girls kinda took over with our guy talk ^_^
Okay, so I'm asking once again... what do you girls think about yourself, is wrong?
umm...i might come off as too anti-guys to people at my school...cuz i talk about how arrogant and stupid guys can be sometimes...and i think something guys might not like is that i really dont like doing anything really "romantic-y," like celebrating our 1 month anniversary or even something like holding hands...i'm sorry, but what's so special about a 1 month anniversary? even if it was a couple years, i wouldnt care...and i dont really like holding hands...hugging or kissing i dont have a problem with, but holding hands....erm...yea...and i would hate if a guy opened doors for me all the time, or tried to carry my books, or anything like that all the time...i mean, once every couple months is ok, but all the time? cuz i have a friend like that and he tries to hold my books for me...ok, but i can carry my own books, pull out my own chairs, and open my own doors...thanks anyways. those are just a couple things that guys probably wont like...but whatever...

hmmm i think that i don't know how to act around guys. well im kinda just learning. i mean i didn't realy know what to do or talk about but im getting a lot better.

and my biggest falter by far is being scared of guys. i get TERRIFIED when guys that arn't nessissarly my type but im friend with them and then they start liking me. i don't know what to do. i FRIEK! and im not a shy person really. i mean sometimes i can be really quiet but the only time when i get like SUPER quiet is when guys that i am only friends with like me. so usually i start ignoring them and avoiding them. and usually i don't talk to them.

ANY ADVICE GUYS? cuz this happens ALOT to me!

chach

Jen, I know what you mean...I see people prancing around screaming...1 month with my "boo"...1st thing it's spelled beau...:rollseyes: and one month is no big deal.

So there's this chick I kind of know... she just turned 18 in April and she's been engaged twice.

Everytime she's got a guy, she's always like... oh, hunny I love you, you're my everything... blah blah blah. The first time she was engaged was when she was 15 and she was always talking about the guy and how they were going to live in RI together and felgercarb and how much she loved him and he loved her... and they'd been together like 2 months. :hmm:

But then that didn't work out so she was single for a while, and just recently, she's announced her engagement to another guy. And she's back to the 'love you forever, you're my one and only' felgercarb again. Geez. And how long has she been with this guy? Maybe 6 months.

Kids. Pfft.

Back