Wonderful Thread

i just recruited 2 people to watch allias and one (ilovevaughnxo) i now on allalias! so thats why im happy. im also home from school because i dont feel good, which is good and bad in the same way. i dont feel good, but i dont have to go to school. i am now an experienced handler so im hppy for that and i just had a bunch of frenchfries, so there u go wats happyright now!

quietgirl, have fun! i love dave matthews band!
good things that happened today: I found skittles in my purse and ate them during computers(a joke of a class!) and we are singing hairspray in choir! and still happy over last night's oscars! Nicole won! and renee lost!(im so glad for that one!LOL,giggles evilly!)

_sydney_bristow_ said:
Catherine-Zeta Jones won for Supporting actress, and Adrian Brody won for Best Actor!! Yay!! ^_^
:D I was watching with my mom, and we noticed that when Nicole Kidman and Adrian Brody both won, the first that they did was kiss their mothers, and then my mom said, "See honey, when you finally get up there you're gonna have to kiss me" :rolleyes:

um, yes, I do. :D

another thing that is wonderful is acting. Having the ability to be somebody else, to step into their shoes, to be somebody completely different from yourself is just something I love to do!!!

another thing that I find wonderful (gee, I'm just racking up a lovely little list here, aren't I?) are movies. They can make you laugh, they can make you cry, bring up any emotion...I just love that!

:lol: one of my favorites is Zoolander:
"...so I....I became bulimic."
"You can read minds??"

:lol:

lol thats a hilarous line! and i act to! i love it, its just fun and the rush you get from performing live is like no other! if i could, i would be on stage my entire life!

Back