Wonderful Thread

yes, and it wouldn't be just ANY kite trailing behind the plane - it'd be a BUTTERFLY kite!! :lol:

hey, i like the hair clip idea. maybe i'll try that.

lol now we can identify you if we ever happen to run into you somewhere..."geez what a freak look how big her hair clip is...oh wait!...its crazy_spinster!...she watches alias, nevermind, shes not a freak!"

SydB_JenG said:
lol now we can identify you if we ever happen to run into you somewhere..."geez what a freak look how big her hair clip is...oh wait!...its crazy_spinster!...she watches alias, nevermind, shes not a freak!"
hahahahahaha... :lol: yeah, a kite as a hair clip. who'da thunk it? hey, maybe i'll start a new fashion trend, you never know. ;)

Things that are wonderful to me are:

NASCAR racing (watch, Aria will say something about this ;) ^_^ ), seeing Jeff Gordon win a race, Alias, seeing Jennifer :smiley:, hearing a favorite song, talking to friends, coming on this board :smiley: and many, many other things. :smiley:

Yeah, I know, racing can be scary in some instances, but the cars are a whole lot safer now and are improving. Hehe, but I'd love to do it.

SydB_JenG said:
That I have a bright yellow Mickey Mouse poncho that's 10 years old?...ya I know! haha j/k...I know what you meant:smiley:
i have those!!LOL, like five hundred!but i havent worn it this year though or to think of it, in the past five years!LOL :P

Flames24 said:

NASCAR racing (watch, Aria will say something about this ;) ^_^ ), seeing Jeff Gordon win a race, Alias, seeing Jennifer :smiley:, hearing a favorite song, talking to friends, coming on this board :smiley: and many, many other things. :smiley:
quite right i will! :P ^_^ someday I'm gonna watch a race for you :smiley: But only if you see TTT! :lol:

SiriCerasi said:
Flames24 said:

NASCAR racing (watch, Aria will say something about this ;)  ^_^ ), seeing Jeff Gordon win a race, Alias, seeing Jennifer :smiley:, hearing a favorite song, talking to friends, coming on this board :smiley: and many, many other things.  :smiley:
quite right i will! :P ^_^ someday I'm gonna watch a race for you :smiley: But only if you see TTT! :lol:
I will watch TTT as soon as it comes out and then you'll be able to watch a race for me and that'd be wonderful! :smiley: ^_^

:smiley: I thought you would say that. I'll say it here just to prep you, but I think you should watch the race that's coming up next Sunday (not this coming Sunday). This will be one of the most exciting races of the season and it'll be run at one of the fastest tracks, Talladega. Expect side by side, 2 and 3 cars (and sometimes 4) wide racing alongside each other at 190mph. That'll make for some wonderful racing! :smiley: Aren't you getting as excited as I am? ^_^

Well, I usually watch Auto Racing ... but I definitely prefer the
Grand Prix Formula 1 with all the races in different countries ...

Favorite Driver: Ayrton Senna da Silva (he died a couple of years
ago)

I am not complaining though about NASCAR ... have been watching
INDY 500 for the last 5 years ...

Favorite Driver: Jeff Gordon (isn't he cute)

Sunday, April 6th at Noon (eastern time) and since you live in a different time zone, you'll have to convert that to your time of course. ^_^ Get ready for a white knuckle race, Aria! :smiley:

Back