Wont submit score - Xenporta installed

Jakaan

Cadet
Hi, I have installed on Xenforo and am using Mochi. However, neither the default games that came with the install or the mochi games update in my arcade. If you look at the screenshot in this url, you can see that it appears that none of the games have ever been played.

When I play the default games, they always hang when you attempt to submit score.

Thanks in advance!

Do you have Xenporta installed?
Hi, yes, I have XenPorta (Just Updated This) installed. I have also placed the mochi.html in my www root and also tried replacing my init.php with the one you provided here. Mochi was validated through the Mochi sight, and the mochi high scores work. Its just that something is not allowing the saving of any information to my site.

I rechecked the attributes for the init.php to make sure there is no permission issue.

Here is a simple screenshot of the Snake game. It just continues to say wait while your score is submitted. Screenshot

Hi, yes, I have XenPorta (Just Updated This) installed. I have also placed the mochi.html in my www root and also tried replacing my init.php with the one you provided here. Mochi was validated through the Mochi sight, and the mochi high scores work. Its just that something is not allowing the saving of any information to my site.

I rechecked the attributes for the init.php to make sure there is no permission issue.

Here is a simple screenshot of the Snake game. It just continues to say wait while your score is submitted. Screenshot

You need to overwrite your Xenporta Init.php file with the one I posted here:

http://xfarcade.com/threads/xenforo-forges-forward-xfarcade.742/#post-2806

That fixes the issue with non-Mochi games, but I'm still having a problem with Mochi games like the other guy. Mochi Media is logging my impressions and my high score appears on the small overlay that pops up, but there is no high score on the arcade page.
same with me.
btw, the Init.php fix wasn't necessary for my forum, it still submits the default games' scores without any problem.
but the Mochi games scores aren't submitted, they're appear at the popup thought.
so I tried the Init.php fix too, but no difference.

EDIT: found the solution, Resources

It still doesn't work for me somehow. :(
Uploaded crossdomains.xml to forum root and mochi verification file (this verification file might be not necessary if you don't want to get profit from advertisements, but it might be one of several things that you need to do to get the scores saving, so just try it out)?

Back