Season 2 wont the cia get suspicious?

nancee

Cadet
okee ive been thikin bout this...wont the cia get suspicious of agent bristow and her handler (giggles) being more than u know what...think obut it...the video in the bedroom...they gotta look at it rite?..and when the yeager guy asked her theh intimacy quetion.......u know...and then theres jack...hes gotta know rite?......oy.....i thihnk im gettin ahead of myself but what im asking.....does theh cia know bout them? :blink:

yeah, i really think the CIA knows about them, i mean..it's kinda easy to tell. But i could be wrong, i just think that since sd-6 is gone the protocol doesn;t have to be AS heavily inforced as before.

They probably are a little hesitant about letting them have a relationship, but like Iluvvaughn said, since Vaughn is no longer Syd's handler, there's not as much limits between them.

And even though they know that they have a relationship, they probably don't know how strong it is because it's not like they spy on their own spies (presumably).

As for the bug in the bedroom, the CIA got nothing from it. Remember, the video was transmitted, not recorded, so unless the CIA could find out where it was transmitting to, they couldn't get anything. And they didn't find out where it was transmitting to, so they did get nothing.
;)

i agree with you aliasalias, im sure the cia knows about them but doesnt think that there is anything major going on. I wonder what will happen if the cia does try and seperate them....hmmmmm.

Iluvaughn said:
yeah, i really think the CIA knows about them, i mean..it's kinda easy to tell. But i could be wrong, i just think that since sd-6 is gone the protocol doesn;t have to be AS heavily inforced as before.
I agree! I don't think they care as much as before but hopefully they won't do anything to break them up!!

I'm sure that the CIA definitely knows about Sydney and Vaughn's relationship and are probably less than pleased. Also, I think that J.J. has left that topic at a loose end, so it will probably be addressed soon especially since Yeagger has been grilling Vaughn.

:angelic: Kate

I agree. They probably were suspicious, and now with Yeager's investigation, they have to know for certain. How much of an issue this is and when it raises its ugly head is a good question.
;)

And Jack isn't suspicious? Altho he has his own issues (Irina), I would suspect he's keeping his eye on Sydney a little more carefully...but, nothing is as it seems or should be...thanks to the writers.
Weiss knows altho sympathetic and probably would'n't tell.

verdantheart said:
I agree. They probably were suspicious, and now with Yeager's investigation, they have to know for certain. How much of an issue this is and when it raises its ugly head is a good question.
;)
That's so true. This could more than likely come up in the season finale, forcing them to choose what to do. Stay with the CIA and break up, or have one of them quit (which would totally change the point of the show)

lenafan said:
And Jack isn't suspicious? Altho he has his own issues (Irina), I would suspect he's keeping his eye on Sydney a little more carefully...but, nothing is as it seems or should be...thanks to the writers.
Weiss knows altho sympathetic and probably would'n't tell.
Of course Jack knows. I think he sees it as positive because Vaughn has a vested interest in looking after his daughter--bonus: Vaughn is skeptical of Irina, so will balance out any tendencies on Sydney's part to go soft on her mother.
;)

Back