woo hoo i got the 1st season on dvd! ;)

my sister bought it for me for christmas.... i took it from under the tree and opened it carefully and watched about 5 episodes on the first disc in one night!..... tee hee :lol: Then i taped it back up and put it back.

I only began watching alias from the 2nd season onwards, so it was good to see how it all started. I just wanna say that Jennifer Garner's acting when she saw her dead fiance in the tub was sooooo good....... she deserves some tv award or some s***! ;)

Like you I didn't saw the 1st season, only the 2nd. I bought the 1st season (sortie In France in november), I saw it a few days..my en glish is poor, but I did really appreciate very much, it's great...I already saw twice... J'attends impatiently the three season

That's a great present, Season 1 rocked! I watched the whole thing almost non-stop for a weekend because it was so addicting.

I have DVD for Christmas !!

Like sayed sylphe, season 1 is in the store since november in France !
I wait for impatiently for see episodes in English !

I only started with season two as well and bought season one a couple of weeks ago. I loved the season - especially the commentary on ATY! It's great!

Kelly

Back