Words That Have Made You Think Of Alias....

I just wanted to start a topic about when people say certain things it reminds you of Alias.

Like today in History we were talking about how Napoleon was born in Corsica and all I could think of was....."The little guy's body gaurd I know him. Corsica two years ago the son of a b***ch broke my arm!".

And then later someone told me they were alergic to adhesives and all I could think of was the bloopers for season 3 and how Michael Vartan couldn't say it and Greg Grunberg was making fun of him. Does anyone else do this or is it just me?

Y a, I think of Alias in class too....can't really think of any specific instances, but it has happened

i do it...not really out of choice though, lol.....
like ill be sitting in the car and a comercial for tripple A will come on...and al i can think is... alias, season three....LAUREN!! i ahter her soo much....vaughn was stupid..and it will just go liek that for a minute or two, and then my brain will finally stop and relize that someone is like talking to me...
so yeah....i think its happened to every alias fan AT LEAST once!

In Academic team i kept on hoping that one of the geography questions would have to do with one of the cities/countries that Sydney went to... i was like andawhoosits... was that one of sydney's missions?

everything makes me think of Alias..I would be talking to people, and all of a sudden I'd hear myself say you know...Syd did this and that, and they'd be like who's syd?

Of ourse given that I work in technology, all the technobabble that goes on every day makes me think of Marshall.

Everyday I relate something to Alias - whether it's a song on the radio, a word which reminds me of an awesome quote, or basically anything can be related to Alias.

Today, someone was talking about Mr. Reid, and although it's spelt differently, it sounds the same and a sudden rush of anger came through me as I felt despise towards Lauren.

Yea, sometimes I'll be song writing and I'll think of Alias and then get ideas. I'm a terrible song writer but I'm a singer so I try and after the season 2 finale this si what I got (Not the whole song cause I suck but here is a little):

Verse 1: Wake me up outta this dream
I've been gone for years it seems
I don't even know myself anymore
You've driven right down to me core

Chorus: Cause I'm trapped, trapped, trapped inside these walls
I'm lost, lost, lost in my thoughts
I'm lost in my feelings, lost in emotions
I'm losing my mind

Like I said I suck but I'm just saying sometimes I get reminded of these things. And the song actually sonds pretty good with music but it sucks when you are just reading it.

Whenever I hear someone say "I'm starving"... I always think about "The Getaway" episode when Vaughn said those very same words when he asked Syd to dinner for the first time.

well first anytime the number 47 is involved... like if its 12:47 pm
or whatever i just think of alias
there is like a million other examples too :P

It's not just Alias for me - practically everything I do I am thinking of an episode of Alias or Buffy or a movie lol :lol: Specially when I'm driving I start to imagine I'm in a car chase hehe :woot: :blush:

xinli11 said:
Of ourse given that I work in technology, all the technobabble that goes on every day makes me think of Marshall.
[post="1005970"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes i agree, i really wish marshall was a round to help me with my asm homework.

xinli11 said:
everything makes me think of Alias..I would be talking to people, and all of a sudden I'd hear myself say you know...Syd did this and that, and they'd be like who's syd?
Y'know!!! People think I've gone insane(and there not far off :lol: ) when I mutter stuff about the characters under my breath in class!

xinli11 said:
Of course given that I work in technology, all the technobabble that goes on every day makes me think of Marshall.
:lol: When I went into Borders to buy an issue of my Alias magazine, I swear Marshall served me!!! The guy looked nothing like Marshall, but had the exact same nervous clumsiness as him, I was in hysterics as I lest the shop!!!

luv4dogs said:
Everyday I relate something to Alias - whether it's a song on the radio, a word which reminds me of an awesome quote, or basically anything can be related to Alias.
[post="1005973"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Have you been/are you in that place where ANYTHING can be reasoned to be about Alias? I am! My teachers hate me!!!

luv4dogs said:
Today, someone was talking about Mr. Reid, and although it's spelt differently, it sounds the same and a sudden rush of anger came through me as I felt despise towards Lauren.
[post="1005973"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OMG, do you know how hard it was for me to be in English reading Jane Eyre when there is a Redd family???

Other things:

When you are reading your sociology text book, and there is a political party called 'The Alliance', and you jump back in your seat!

I had other stuff, and forgot!!! :doh:

Jai

EDIT:

OMG, I just opened my bedroom door, and there is the book 'Stark' by Ben Elton, and I had to double take, 'cause I swore it said 'Sark'!!!

I have to confess to the epitome in sadness...I know the exact position of the Alias magazine in Borders and Forbidden Planet, but I ,ahem, ask where it is, in the sheer hope that the person in information will, by coincedence also be obsessed with Alias. I told you I was sad!

for some reason white writing on a black background ALWAYS make me think of alias... :blink: and using laptops... no clue why, but hey. 🤷

btw, Jai, i looove your siggy! she is indeed a total cow.. :laughbounce:

for some reason white writing on a black background ALWAYS make me think of alias...  and using laptops... no clue why, but hey. 🤷
btw, Jai, i looove your siggy! she is indeed a total cow..
Thanks Steph! We didn't have Period 5 French today, so I went to the library to use Photoshop there :smiley:.

Oooh, every time I see a black board, I'm gonna be thinking that now! I already think it when I'm highlighting words on a computer. Although they have replaced all the blackboards in our school with whiteboards and acti-boards...so maybe not... :(

Jai

cute_as_candy said:
and using laptops... no clue why, but hey. 🤷
[post="1006722"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Every time I have to do something quickly or secretively on the school computers, I am reminded...the lady in the library walks around the computers, so it's like a misson!

Also if I have a hangnail that bleeds, I start thinking I'm infected with something :blink: :blink: :blink: .

Jai

Sorry, sorry, sorry for double-posting :sorry:.

its not a word its more of a thing. everytime i see someone on campus with colored hair (ex: blue, green, yellow) i think of alias.

Yeah totally, there is this girl in my salsa class that has died her hair red.. So everytime I dance with her, I have to resist the urge to call her Syd.

Back