Words That Have Made You Think Of Alias....

whenever i'm in one of my hyper alias moods :lol: i can relate everything to alias. i'll constantly be bringing it up in a conversation. i'll just be like "hey, that happened on alias!!" and start rambling. my friends are about ready to kill me. :lol: but i also see 47 a lot. i mean, seriously, it's like everywhere. i'll also a hear song and think about what scene it would work the best in.

definately when I hear cities and countries that she ahs been to on missions and when someone says CIA or intelligence work but also when i hear the word "compartmentalize" im like ahhhhhh alias!! gotta love it

So, this is kinda off topic, but i was just looking on Amazon.com (coz my season 5 still hasn't arrived, and im annoyed)....at season 5 reviews, and it said there had been 47 reviews done....how creepy. Any true Alias fan would see that, and know they couldnt do a review now. lol. Coz it would ruin it!

I actually really scare myself! I think my mind is always constantly thinking about Alias and relating things to it, and they'll be the most random things, too. Which I think drives my friends slightly insane (well, one friends in particular :lol: ) 47 is literally everywhere. Like at the dentist each perosn who went there got assigned a toothbrush with a number and mine was 147. I mean how weird is that? Me of all people! Then, I went on this trip with my school and I relaized I was sitting in seat 47. And this year when I went to get my Christmas tree I went to this place called Sloane's, which still completely freaks me out! Ummm...what else. There are so many, but I can't think (well, it is like 1:45 in the morning...). Oh, during my careers class I was wriitng out my full name for this stupid fake job application thing we had to do, and I realized my name has the CIA in it. My middle name's PatriCIA, and I went insane, which scared some people. And also this one kid in the same class was being stupid (and did not watch Alias which makes this really weird) and he threw this peice of paper at me that said, "you are the chosen one," and then I really scared them and started laughing hysterically and getting all excited (that was the best one and I still have the paper with me because I just think it's the coolest thing in the world). Okay, I think I'm rambaling, but trust me there are about a billion words and things I am able to relate Alias. Basically anything. It so should be a talent :P

Ok. So i know someone else has said this already, kinda, but bear with me.
The other day Australia and England were playing a twenty20 cricket match. And it was in SYDNEY and MICHAEL VAUGHAN was playing!! lol i was so annoying to my sister the whole time he was batting, coz i was cheering for him a bit, instead of Australia. And i kept saying he would get out on 47 runs, but he didn't, he got out on 49 or something else annoyingly close.
I hope you guys appeciate the irony of it all :smiley:

The other day in the credits of a movie, one of the crew's surname was "Rambaldi"...odd...

And whenever someone says "Pick a number between 1 and 400" (or whatever other number they have), I always shout "47!!!"

The most RANDOM things remind me...today, someone mentioned "Chechnya" and I thought of Sydney meeting Nadia for the first time...

Happens all the time...

Speaking of Michael Vaughn, one of my teammates on the track team looks SO much like Vaughn it's not even funny...so you could say I think of Alias every day when I see him!

The other day in AP physics my teacher told my friend and I that she was pregnant. She said that she found out when she was vacationing in Australia with her husband last month. Ok, so as soon as she said Australia all I could think about was the name Sydney (as in Sydney, Australia...) so i just blurted out "OMG you should name the baby Sydney!!". I guess I sounded a little too excited about the possibility of someone naming their baby after a chatacter in Alias cause right after i said it my friend and my teacher stopped talking and just looked at me. lol. Oh well, it happens.

As for me, I'd love to name my child Sydney...I love that name..we were gonna name a dog that, if we had gotten one...it would have been an Australian shepard, so that would have made sense...

I would love to name my child Sydney too! (assuming said child is a girl of course :P ) Unfortunately, i would never actually be able to do it... my friends and family would ridicule me for like the rest of my life for naming my baby after a television character. Oh well... Maybe i'll do it anyway, just to see what happens :P

No one has to KNOW that you named her after a TV character...that's my cover...is that I love the name in regards to Australia...or I just love the name. My family and friends would know that I named her after a TV character but hey, it's my daughter!!

When ever I hear Bite, no matter what I start to laugh because I remember bite me!

then, 47 pops up everywhere, and yeah same thing, a teacher got pregnant and i cannot get over the fact she should name it Jack or Isabelle

When I hear sydney or mia or anything with their real names of alias names, i catch myself tuning in or looking around!

Haha the other day when i was packing my lunch I couldnt find the brown paper bags I always use, so I asked my friend where they were. Well as it turns out they were right in front of me so when she picked them up to give to me she said "See this? This is a paper bag? Anything else you need help with?" so i said "yeah, can you show me what a paper bag looks like again?" It was a total alias moment. lol

When I was following a women's soccer game last night, I went to a chat room with some of my friends who are fans and to put your name it said: "screenname/alias"....and I was going crazy. So I used the alias Evergreen, though my alias for Starbucks and telling drunk guys my name (long story...happened on night as a friend and I sat in the lobby talking until 4am...some drunk guys asked our names...) is Sydney.

Well, that's only happened to me once, but if someone I'm not comfortable with asks my name, I tell them Sydney. And of course, it's my Starbucks name....which makes my friends laugh and tease. It's a great name. Other than that, I sometimes do into Spy-Mode and pretend I'm on missions with Syd or Nadia or both...it's good fun. Am I a dork or what?

Back