Words That Have Made You Think Of Alias....

Haha I've done that... tell people that randomly IM me that my name is Sydney. I mean, I don't know who they are... It's like a safely precaution. lol. We're both a little on the wacky side. lol

Haha I've done that... tell people that randomly IM me that my name is Sydney. I mean, I don't know who they are... It's like a safely precaution. lol. We're both a little on the wacky side. lol

I suppose we are! But at least we're wacky together!

Two instances today that made me think of Alias...

Firstly, in the morning during breakfast, they were playing music and it was "In the Arms of an Angel", the song that is playing when Sydney throws her pager into the Pacific...and I was smiling like a fool. I told my friend and she said, "You're such a dork."

Second instance, I met one of the long distance runners today and her name is Katja (pronounced "Katya"). She's from Germany, but I totally thought of you-know-whom on Alias!

Firstly, in the morning during breakfast, they were playing music and it was "In the Arms of an Angel", the song that is playing when Sydney throws her pager into the Pacific...and I was smiling like a fool. I told my friend and she said, "You're such a dork."

Haha I get that a lot from my friends too.

Wow....I think I'm too obsessed. Today, one of my friends was wandering the room, and I said, "What are you doing?" She said, "I lost my keys." And immediatly I thought "...where are they?" but didn't say anything....

When my teacher talked about the bird Lark, every time I started thinking how hot Lauren and Sark were together and got an idea for a fanfic involving them that I wanted to write. I know I'm hopelessly obsessed without a doubt. :smiley:

everytime i see a fake eye all i can think is MARSHALL
oh oh and sporks
im mildly obsessed with them and yoyo's and gold coins

oh and in re god and the covenant he made
i woulda constanly try to hold in my laughter lmao

ii have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many

ok this is a bit of a stretch... but today we started watching a midsummer night's dream in class and calista flockhart was in it and she's also in brothers and sisters with balthazar getty and ron riftkin who were both in alias. :lol: ...oh, and she was also on ally mcbeal which michael vartan guest starred in...

haha and for a 17 year old to think he's hot thats gotta say something
he just has this thing to him
but nothing will ever beat michael vartan for me

When we were reading Animal Farm in English, every time my teacher mentioned KGB all I could think of was Irina.

And whenever I see 47.

Or someone says "covenant."

Back