Words That Have Made You Think Of Alias....

History last year had a lot of things that made me think of Alias... Spies, KGB, CIA, covenants...

Also, whenever someone claims that they are "The Man".. I go into a whole spiel about how they cannot be "The Man"

Whenever I'm in history..my teacher will say a place we're learning about..and most of the time someone went their on a mission on Alias..

Example: The other day he said something about Bangkok..and I was all IRINA!!!

Today I was reading "I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You" and they made a reference to Alias and then the description of the teacher, Joe Solomon, sounds just like Vaughn...

I work in a software company and one of our products is called APO.
I had to send a message to a customer today about APO and had to type the word so much, I kept laughing 'cause I thought of Alias the whole time

Heya! im a newbie on this board...just been havin a brouse n all that!! i wuv readin all these posts it makes me feel im not the ONLY one who's crazily obsessed with Alias(Yippppppyyyy!!!) um since NONE of my friends watch r even know what Alias...like what the f*ck?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: (they lead very very very sad lives...deprived of Alias and the gorgeous michael vartan...mmmm heaven!lol :blush:...the amazing ass-kicking Syd,goofy Marshell,'robot' Dixon,Spy-daddy,Creepy Sloane...etc. etc. etc.)Anywhoooo...back to my point...

Things That Remind Me Of Alias...*scratches head*

1. the number 47...duh! Ramboli symbol...my entire school books and journal is COVERED inside and out with 47,<o>,alias quotes(especially vydney ones!aww... :love: )

2. Spy movies. when i see the CIA on a movie im like "Hey!, that's not what the CIA looks like!!! Where's the 'Flirting Corner'?!?! I don't see Jack r Kendall! No Marshell gadgets?!?*sobsob* :thinking:

3. movies that Alias cast has been in: Jen G;13 Going On 30, Elektra & Daredevil(but then i deeply depressed coz i want vartan nd garner to b together :love: ...and daredevil just mucked that up coz of stupid ben affleck! :cuss: grr..seriously wheneva i go into a video store i make it my life/death situation mission to hide ALL daredevil movies so ppl can't see them!...gawd i have issues! :o_O: ) ok moving on, um...M Vartan; One Hour Photo Shoot(jerk in that but i still luv him!) Monster in Law(does anyone think it's ironic that just wen JG left him 4 ben that MV did a film with ben's ex...i analyse this stuff too much! :P ) Victor Garber; Titanic um some other one that i can't remember...Lena Olin; Chocolat with the infamous Johnny Depp...so so so so COOL!!! Hollywood Homocide(harrison ford and josh harrnet!). THERE IS MORE BUT IT WILL TAKE ME A LONG TIME TO WRITE THEM ALL!!!

4. Lines like..."it's insane" or "im so tired" (both vaughn's lines fyi! ^_^ )
"benifit of the doubt"
"dinner's ready"....hehe ;)
"microwave popcorn"
"the middle drawer it's yours!"(I LOVED THAT SCENE! BEST EVA!)
"im in."
"i have a conference in...."
"train station" "....ok u get the picture any line in alias basically!!

5. OMG! this one's creepy... every day i walk into my school and on the outside wall before i enter it says 'AUTHORIZED PERSONEL ONLY' and i get totally freaked out and think im going into APO and i always manage to start off my day happy! :woot:

6.Any song that i have heard on Alias, i have most of them on my ipod and then i comment on my ipod on how much i luved or hated the scene the song played in (get me?)...say like 'Delicate' by Damien Rice at the end of epie 'Crossings' S3...i'd be like aw syd and vaughn kissed, gawd damn lauren, i hate her! why vaughn? why?...and that's what's on my ipod right now!

ok i'll do one more...i can think of tones and tones and tones and tones...but i don't want to seem slightly not right in the head!

7. (part of the number 47!lol) red volkswagon minis coz there is always the same one in every scene where there is alot of cars...syd and vaughn go after sloane in the swiss bank;red mini isthere! when amy wallis (thinks that's her name) gets blown up in the Counter Agent;red mini again!...and when the guy who gave information to SD-6 about the Triad got his head blasted off in his car!;yep u've gussed it! the red mini was there! just basically look at any street scene in Alias with cars and the red mini is there! Freaky! Try it!
oh and also jeeps(syd's car) green/blue bmw(vaughn's car) and sarks convertable remind me of Alias!

Im done now, sorry if i rambled alot! :smiley: i have a habit of doing that with anything Alias related! go figure! lol

thanx

mon :angel2:

just a side note;i am completely and utterly emotionally obsessed with the S/V and J/M relationship!
Proud to be a Vydney Shipper!!! (ok that's the last thing i say i promise...im gonna go now! :blush: )

i dont' remember if i said this already... but today i was in math staring at my pencil while trying to figure out a problem and i noticed that it said dixon ticonderoga on it so of course that made me this of dixon on alias... :lol:

This is totally wied, but when I was watching Monster-In-Law, the first 30 minutes I found myself wondering why in the hell Vaughn is making out with Jennifer Lopez??? :smiley: I seriously need some help:smiley:

i dont' remember if i said this already... but today i was in math staring at my pencil while trying to figure out a problem and i noticed that it said dixon ticonderoga on it so of course that made me this of dixon on alias...

HAHA the same thing has happened to me!

Di

and i saw this movie and there were people in it at random times that had the names of jack and irina and they died, but i started to laugh and my friend slapped me a couple of times upside the head...really funny.

i have friends named michael, julia, sydney, peyton, rachel, and a ton of others...i can't think of them without thinking about the alias people. then today my mother changed the song, saying i didn't want to hear "build me up buttercup"
and then i recited it for her and she looked at me really really strange...it was funny!

Nads :blink:

i don't here it much being in australia, but some one was telling me yesterday that the vechicle they use on the field in cricket to get rid of excess water is like a zamboni and i thought about alias. also when ever i hear the song everything you want and build me up buttercup i think of alias

Back