Work Sucks......

Hey I was wondering what some of you all do? I know some are in school and some are out. What do you do to get paid?

I work at a small grocery store on the weekends.

School and Work in taking care of horses in weekends :D I love it,I only have 3 collueges,One is my boyfriend and the other two are my best friends :D

The best part is...........We dont get paid :lol: We just do it to have fun and race with my horses and listen to music all day and them when we get out we go surfing :cool: .

I'm in highschool, but I am delivering a paper route - not a little kid wimpy route, but the local paper where I have to get up at 4:30 every morning to deliver. I get Sundays and about 3 days (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Easter Monday) off all year. Yeah it sucks, but I take my dog with me and it pays good money...still the early mornings are torture. I'm thinking of quitting though because the money ain't worth it - sleep is more important!!

When college is out for the summer semester, I work for a women's clothing store-- an upscale boutique type place.

Today, some lady came in demanding a refund for a Dior pantsuit that she bought (1) at a competitor's store and (2) over three years ago. When I refused to give her a refund, because I'm not a frickin' idiot, she called me a "dumb f****ing foreigner" who was stealing the jobs of "smart, hard-working Americans" because, she said, my employers "wanted to fill a godd*mned diversity quota."

:hmm:

Dita said:
Today, some lady came in demanding a refund for a Dior pantsuit that she bought (1) at a competitor's store and (2) over three years ago. When I refused to give her a refund, because I'm not a frickin' idiot, she called me a "dumb f****ing foreigner" who was stealing the jobs of "smart, hard-working Americans" because, she said, my employers "wanted to fill a godd*mned diversity quota."
whoa...I know what you mean though, having worked at an amusement park before, I've run into ALOT of mean and just ignorant people. It's kinda crazy how many of them there are... -_-

Back