Working at It

Great update!
I would really like to know what this new agant's secret is, it's gotta be something really bad. And Syd would never be replaced by a new agant. I can't wait for more.

Sydney isn't too happy about the newbie!! She has to tell them about the baby it's too dangerous to be in the field now especially with an inexperienced agent!!
Awesome update. Can't wait for more :smiley:

Great update. So what´s with the new agent...is she bad? Can't wait to know. Syd is already feeling insecure......good she has Vaughn. They're so sweet together.

Ugh, sorry it took me so long to catch up...

I really enjoyed all those chapters though *grins*

Whatd they find in Rivers file though?
Is she a double or something?

I wanna know!

Thanks for the PMs
-Ash

Hey guys sry this isn't an update. I know what I'm doing for the next few chaps so there'll be one soon, but what I wanted to say...

I noticed that there're a lot of people not responding to updates. Please tell me if you'd like to be taken off the pm list. I'd really appreciate it, then I'd know who would still like a pm, and won't be filling up people's message boxes who don't. :smiley: Just send a pm and I'll take you off. Thanks!

LuLu

hey...so found the story and love it exp because its a post-before the flood....yea i love where its going and cant wait to find out what river's lil secret thingy is...prolly something rambaldi>!? but who knows....but i was also wondering if you could add me to ur PM list that would be great thanks!!!

I like this fic ;) Very interesting and a good take on season 5.

I wonder what's the secret of the new agent.
And Syd's pregenent... she can't go on missions. She's so stubborn :lol:

Can I be in your PM list?
Thanks ;)

Can't wait for more

Sorry it has taken me awhile to respond to your PM's I appreciate them, even though I probably won't get the chance to read them for awhile. I've just been really busy with some things for the site, and school. So do keep sending the PM's I'll catch up on them some day. :lol: Great story though. Please update soon! :smiley:

Back