World could end in 9 days

Boffs out there are trying to find out how the world was made and they have created a machine that cost 4.4BN Pounds and its 300ft underground. Scientists believe it will destroy the world if they use it.

Proof: Click Here

Umm, if it was something that crazy, then it would be in the news like crazy and people would go crazy and try stopping it no matter what, so GG.

This Is True Although A Black Hole Must Have Lots Of Mass To Grow, This Only Creates Small Black Holes Which Will Evaporate When Created

But wouldn't this be in the news, I mean hello this is the end of all of us lol, not something you see on the 5 o' clock news or something?!

No offense but its just funny to see all this end of the world bull****. If this was true which its not it would be all over the news like Effekt said. Not to mention they would have to get approval from all nations to build that because its something that could effect the whole entire world.

But wouldn't this be in the news, I mean hello this is the end of all of us lol, not something you see on the 5 o' clock news or something?!

iJI OI IK 3I IR said:
ya effekt is right if it was this big of a deal it wuld be in the news its probably just a rumor to scare ppl

SilentHawk said:
No offense but its just funny to see all this end of the world bull****. If this was true which its not it would be all over the news like Effekt said. Not to mention they would have to get approval from all nations to build that because its something that could effect the whole entire world.

Jake said:
It's not going to blow up the world, just make small black holes.

Actually this has been on the news and tv if youv'e ever watched the discovery channel. Ive havent seen it on good morning america or your local newstations but its been on other ones like cnn its been mentioned im pretty sure. There was also a special about it on the discovery channel a couple months ago. Maybe last year was the first time i heard about it.

Its basically just going to collide atoms together and see what happens.

We dont know much about black holes other than where they are located
( where theres no stars becuase black holes eat them RAWWWWRR)
so they are toying with the unknown.

"New particles of matter are expected to be discovered, new dimensions found beyond the four known, as scientists re-create conditions in the first BILLIONTHS of a second after the Big Bang."

thats some intense ****

SilentHawk said:

bIoHaZaRd said:
This Is True Although A Black Hole Must Have Lots Of Mass To Grow, This Only Creates Small Black Holes Which Will Evaporate When Created

dooooouble post

Silent- Multiple countries are funding this 6 billion dollar project.

bio- Everything around us is matter and has mass. we have plenty.

Theoretically this experiment could also disprove religion. Well the creation stories atleast.

i was talking to my mom about it and she was like maybe we should schedule our vacation sooner.

btw black holes grow by eating matter, and black holes have enough power to deform anything and then rip it up into tiny pieces. its called Spaghettification.

Also september 10th is when the atoms are going to be first circulated, i dont think they are going to have any collisions until october 21 supposedly.

screw pre calculus, imma get into super duper advance physics in 11th grade, this stuff is interesting.

ANYWAYS
it doesnt really matter if the world ends. Its not the same as dieing where you miss out on everything else going on the world.Everything is just going to stop for everyone.

Back