World Idol

Who do you think performed the best? (please do NOT vote for your country)

• Australia - Guy Sebastian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canada - Ryan Malcolm

• Germany - Alexander Klaws

• Norway - Kurt Nilsen

• Pan Arabic - Diana Karazon

• Poland - Alicja Janosz

• South Africa - Heinz Winckler

• The Netherlands (Holland) - Jamai Loman

• United Kingdom - Will Young

• U.S.A. - Kelly Clarkson

• Total voters
Victoria Beckham's performance was very... interesting. Nice to see her. I haven't seen her since the late 90's with the Spice Girls. And she's rooting for Kelly! D

I don't think Clay would sweep. He's great and I love his voice, but something about him is just.. subpar. Maybe it's because I put him side by side with Kelly :confused: But he could win though because of his adorability factor

There should be a World Idol soundtrack :P

Heinz did better than I expected, not that I didn't think he was good. I was rooting for him, but I thought other people wouldn't.

Will Young, I didn't like his performance that much, but I thought he'd do better.

Kelly's still a winner in my heart :love:

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
P.S; there is no way Kelly would have won. lol
She is American and there is no way the world will vote for an American to be world idol. Practically all famous ppl are American, so :lol:

I liked Will though 🤤

~~Spongy!
Thats not true. People just liked Kurt better than Kelly. In case you didn't notice Kelly was usually in the top 3, so of course people were always voting for her.

The Norweigen guy just won. Good for him!
His voice is similiar to Bono of U2
He is pretty ugly....but has a "likeable" look to him

She is American and there is no way the world will vote for an American to be world idol. Practically all famous ppl are American, so  :lol:

I liked Will though 🤤

~~Spongy!
honey! of course you dont want the U.S.A to win! your from Canada! so you might be a little biased! ;) I am proud you liked Will!!

karlee said:
The Norweigen guy just won. Good for him!
His voice is similiar to Bono of U2
He is pretty ugly....but has a "likeable" look to him

She is American and there is no way the world will vote for an American to be world idol. Practically all famous ppl are American, so  :lol:

I liked Will though 🤤

~~Spongy!
honey! of course you dont want the U.S.A to win! your from Canada! so you might be a little biased! ;) I am proud you liked Will!!
I am not. I like Kelly and Will the most.
I hate our Idol so I would never vote for him (Ever).
I was stating that most people in the world would not vote her in first place for that factor. Even though she probably deserved it.

~Spongy!

She is American and there is no way the world will vote for an American to be world idol.

i know! did you see the look on her face when she wasn't getting the top vote each time!!?? i think she was totally crapping herself the whole time!!! HAHA SHE DIDN'T WIN!!!!! after the show i just said to myself YAY KELLY DIDN'T WIN AND LOOK AT HER FACE!!! she just assumed that she would automatically win because she's an american and americans are the best right? WRONG! HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really thought Kelly would win, and was pretty shocked when she didn't. :blink: But at least Kurt wasn't bad, so it wasn't a total shock. I was surprised how well Heinz did. I wasn't thrilled with performance, but I thought it wasn't the worst at least. But still, I wanted Kelly to win, I guess, so I guess that's why I wasn't thrilled with the turnout of it.

mrpickle said:
She is American and there is no way the world will vote for an American to be world idol.

i know! did you see the look on her face when she wasn't getting the top vote each time!!?? i think she was totally crapping herself the whole time!!! HAHA SHE DIDN'T WIN!!!!! after the show i just said to myself YAY KELLY DIDN'T WIN AND LOOK AT HER FACE!!! she just assumed that she would automatically win because she's an american and americans are the best right? WRONG! HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-169-1073081769.jpg
Whoa! Did a Hobbit win World Idol? The resemblence to Bilbo Baggins is uncanny:

hobbitbig.jpg

That comment is uncalled for.
It's immature and conceided. :angry:
Looks should not mess with talent

Hay, I liked to see how much better you look :lol:

~~Spongy!
Who says Hobbits can't be talented too?

DeputyDirector said:

~~Spongy!
that is totally uncalled for, i completely agree with you spongy.

~ dude, you are a team member and you should not refer to people in that manner, he is a human to and has feelings. He has a very friendly look to him and doesnt look like a hobbit

MVISAHOTTIE said:
DeputyDirector said:

~~Spongy!
that is totally uncalled for, i completely agree with you spongy.

~ dude, you are a team member and you should not refer to people in that manner, he is a human to and has feelings. He has a very friendly look to him and doesnt look like a hobbit
Okay, this is ridiculous. This is a message board to have FUN, and it requires a SENSE OF HUMOR sometimes.

If you read my post CAREFULLY you'll see I never said anything negative regarding his talent, or his looks. How does comparing someone to a fuzzy Hobbit constitute a slam exactly anyway?

In fact, one of the judges themselves said the following during the show: "You have the voice of an idol but you look like a Hobbit," said Australian judge Ian Dickson. "If this were Middle Earth Idol you'd walk it." (y)

If being a team member requires that I give up my sense of humor and ability to joke around... I'll gladly give it up. However, I think you need to not take things so seriously.

Deputy Director did not slam Kurt Nilsen. He was just saying he looked similar to a hobbit. No big deal.

Anyways, I agree, mrpickle, Kelly did look really upset when she wasn't #1 with a country, lol.