World Idol

Who do you think performed the best? (please do NOT vote for your country)

• Australia - Guy Sebastian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canada - Ryan Malcolm

• Germany - Alexander Klaws

• Norway - Kurt Nilsen

• Pan Arabic - Diana Karazon

• Poland - Alicja Janosz

• South Africa - Heinz Winckler

• The Netherlands (Holland) - Jamai Loman

• United Kingdom - Will Young

• U.S.A. - Kelly Clarkson

• Total voters
MVISAHOTTIE said:
it wasnt right for that judge to say it either
Okay... have we been watching the same show? The judges are SUPPOSED to be ruthless. It's part of the show, the participants are fully aware of this going into it...

I think Simon is a mad judge, he cracks me up, i couldn't stand the polish judge, it was like he was tryin to be the next Simon! :blink:
It wasnt much of a shock that Kurt won coz it was kinda written all over the tabloids that Kurt would win! i thought Kelly did the best but Kurt was good too! Will did quite felgercarb, hes sang so much more better before! but congrats to Kurt (even though he called Will an as*hole)

DeputyDirector said:
MVISAHOTTIE said:
it wasnt right for that judge to say it either
Okay... have we been watching the same show? The judges are SUPPOSED to be ruthless. It's part of the show, the participants are fully aware of this going into it...
Exactly! Especially with American Idol 3, you see the commercials with that one guy who is auditioning and then Simon telling him that he looks like a pencil and can't sing. Obviously this guy knows he can't sing otherwise he's deluded. My point being is that these people know they are gonna be ridiculed and go just so they can maybe get on tv, or for the whole experiance who knows? Either way, when they audition, they know what possibly could happen. It's no surprise anymore.

MVISAHOTTIE said:
lol, Simon cracks me up
same! even though what he says is mean at times but the things he says are funny.

i just wish in the show that all the idol winners could have sung a song together in the results show instead of having victoria beckham or sir elton john sing.

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
I agree that having fun is o.k.....
but having it at the cost of someone elses feelings.....that is not 🇳🇴

~~Spongy!
Ok... who exactly is having fun at someone else's expense?

EWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwww! :P
Billy looked like an ugly trool! YUCK! No way would I allow him to represent Canada. I didn't like his voice at all either  (n)

~~Spongy!

The Norweigen guy just won. Good for him!
His voice is similiar to Bono of U2
He is pretty ugly....

Personally, I'd rather be compared to a cute hobbit than a "ugly talentless troll".

:lol:
You got me you got me! lol

I just felt that way because he is a Canadian like myself, and I felt the need to express my overall hatred of him, which was wrong.
I don't like him as a person.

Yes, the Norwiegen guy is ugly indeed. But he has a likeable look to him.
The Canadian guy on the other hand was just annoying in all forms.

~~Spongy!

For it being "World Idol" I was expecting to be blown away, and I wasn't at all. I kind of feel cheated about it, but oh well. It's over, and I'm getting ready for S. 3 of AI!

vaughnandsydney said:
Kelly did look really upset when she wasn't #1 with a country, lol.
She did look disappointed. She was the favorite of many people, and with American Idol, she's used to being #1. :P I just hope people don't read that as arrogance.

Am I the only one who likes the Canadian? :lol:

And I was hoping for a group performance too.

Will did quite felgercarb, hes sang so much more better before! but congrats to Kurt (even though he called Will an as*hole)
Are you really gonna believe the Sun? :P The tabloid said that Will refused to shake Kurt's hand so Kur called him an a--hole. Will has more class than that, and he congratulated Kurt right when he won. ;)

i heard about this but it was never really advertised big... :confused: i would have watch dear old kelly just for the fun of it! :lol:

was it on fox?

AliasALIAS said:
vaughnandsydney said:
Kelly did look really upset when she wasn't #1 with a country, lol.
She did look disappointed. She was the favorite of many people, and with American Idol, she's used to being #1. :P I just hope people don't read that as arrogance.
Yeah, even though I really am not a fan of Kelly's, I felt for her, because no one likes not being number 1, you know what I mean?

I was glad to see Kurt win.
I have to add that I was also glad to see Kelly lose. I think she needs some humility. I honestly think she believed she was just gonna walk in there and win.

K. Ackles said:
Heinz is a wanker. I can't stand the guy, and he has no charisma. *blech*
Is Heinz popular in South Africa? Or did people vote for him then abandon him?

Kewii Jan 3 2004 said:
I have to add that I was also glad to see Kelly lose. I think she needs some humility. I honestly think she believed she was just gonna walk in there and win.
Kelly is one of the most humble stars out there. Everyone--other stars, Idol judges, and magazines--always say she's real and down to earth. [That's why she's a bit chubby--she doesn't care about her weight or what people think! :lol:] She didn't even care much about World Idol but thought it would be fun. But I do think she expected to win because after all, all of the judges complimented her. She's already a success all over the world. She has a powerful voice and knows it, and she was one of the best looking contestants (;)). However, that doesn't make her arrogant or not humble. She was just confident, and the media and the judges practically crowned her as the World Idol, saying Kurt was the only potent person to beat her, not that he would. Although she may have expected to win, she doesn't really care if she wins or not. Go Kelly. ^_^