World of Elanthia - Problems

frostydf2

Cadet
For the users participating in the World of Elanthia storyline, I am sorry that activity has been lacking on our part. The story teller is currently conducting finals/studying in college, and hasn't had time to particpate for awhile.

We'll get it back going ASAP!

Sorry!

Hey no worries, I know how those last weeks go.. especially when I am taking all my exams on two days to get out to Australia on time! But we can wait, definitely, just glad to know what's up. Thanks!

I agree with Leo- Been there, done that, so no worries. Thanks for the info.

That being said, I'm not entirely sure why Aestoria couldn't have just left a simple note to that effect a few weeks ago. Not really complaining, just perplexed/curious.

Jaraeth said:
Just glad to hear an update... being left in the cold... is like wearing a t-shirt to shovel snow in a blizzard ;)

~ Jar

Huh everyone doesn't wear a t-shirt to shovel snow? Oh I guess all you southern ppl are used to the nice warm weather :P2

cordy said:
Huh everyone doesn't wear a t-shirt to shovel snow? Oh I guess all you southern ppl are used to the nice warm weather :P2

I'm from Buffalo, NY... I've seen more than enough blizzards, and driving down thruways going 60mph in snow storms (only to do three 360's after hitting ice)... "Lake Effect Snow"... a wondrous thing. Now that I've been in Phoenix, AZ for a year, I can honestly say... I don't miss it at all :smiley: I only miss the chicken wings (NOT Buffalo Wings) and the pizza. *sigh*

ya know between living in Texas and Iraq for the last 3 years with about one more to go between the 2 places. i would pay real American money to get caught in a blizzard

Back