PC World of Warcraft

Does anyone here play World of Warcraft and if so what are your favorite races and classes?

I play on the European servers and my favorite character is a Human Warrior at lvl 80 and at the moment I have a Troll Hunter at lvl 53.

I was just curious if any of you play WoW. I've been playing for about a year and a half now and I'm just as addicted as I was when I started. Always a new char to make and new stuff to do.

I played for about 6 years. So astonishingly over it now.
I think I've outgrown MMO's though I do keep trying to bring the magic back.
I think the community aspect of MMOs is the important factor, you need to have a group of friends to play with, and if that disappears, then the games take a nasty turn. It becomes a very classist society.

I pretty much stopped playing when I realised that people who knew nothing about my class were telling me the exact way I needed to gear or else they wouldn't let me join in their raids.

I played for about 6 years. So astonishingly over it now.
I think I've outgrown MMO's though I do keep trying to bring the magic back.
I think the community aspect of MMOs is the important factor, you need to have a group of friends to play with, and if that disappears, then the games take a nasty turn. It becomes a very classist society.

I pretty much stopped playing when I realised that people who knew nothing about my class were telling me the exact way I needed to gear or else they wouldn't let me join in their raids.

Maybe that's why I like it still. I run around with a friend of mine sometimes but most of the time I play solo. I did the guild thing in Archlord and although being a girl is nice (lots of gear made for me) I prefer just doing my own thing.

Maybe at some point I will take one of my higher chars and join a guild but for now I'm still having fun. Besides, I would probably receive the Leeroy Jenkins award. :ROFLMAO:

Back