World Series 2004

Who will win?

• Boston Red Sox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St. Louis Cardinals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Cardinals. it's interesting I hate them though. but I hate Boston more they are my mortal enemy. They are just pompous jerks who don't look like they ever shower. my yanks may have not beat them but the ghost will find them and they will lose. I hope The Cards kicks Boston's cocky a$$!!

Boston Scientist said:
Leave it to a Yankees fan to spread the hate.  Be nice.  GO SOX!!
[post="1038094"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

WOOT! :D Yanks rule :D

Vartanbabe said:
The Cardinals. it's interesting I hate them though. but I hate Boston more they are my mortal enemy. They are just pompous jerks who don't look like they ever shower. my yanks may have not beat them but the ghost will find them and they will lose. I hope The Cards kicks Boston's cocky a$$!!
[post="1038129"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yay!!! GO Yankees :D :lol:

Vartanbabe said:
[post="1038129"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Heh... :jump:

svfan4ever said:
WOOT! :D Yanks rule :D
Yay!!! GO Yankees :D :lol:
[post="1038195"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
👍

I'm going for the Cards as well. :D

Guess who's at the game with Ben Affleck?! None other than... Jennifer Garner! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

I'm from St. Louis, but I wanted Boston to win until i herad that jennifer was at the game with ben. I can't stand Ben. Now Boston must pay.

Back