• Peggy Lipton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ethan Hawke

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Christian Slater

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wot bout Ricky Gervais?

i did not find him very good at al, i mean the story was quite good but he just didnt fit in with it

well there yal go

im gonna stop babbling now

:bluehair:

I definantly think it was Quentin, he was a horrible bad guy, he couldn't even scare my little sister. :lol:
Tarantino wasn't scary I'll agree there but he was one of more funny bad guys that we saw on Alias. I admit though I didn't fully appreciate him until I had watched "The Box I/II" for the second time - only then did I see the humor.

Example: "Dear person beating up my men. . ."

I also loved his description of Sloane's office. :LOL:

Excuse my ignorance, but who's Peggy Lipton?

Peggy Lipton is the actress who played "Olivia Reed" the mother of "Lauren Reed" in Alias.

Peggy achieved stardom in the 1968 TV series "The Mod Squad". She married producer Quincy Jones in 1974 and left show business to raise their children. Lipton had a career revival in the 1990 TV series "Twin Peaks".

Yup, she played Norma Jennings in "Twin Peaks" which I am actually watching at the mo
tongue.gif

Is Twin Peaks as entertaining as I remember it, Andy?
biggrin.gif

I remember that I liked the characters Agent Cooper, Leland Palmer, and Audrey Horne, but I don't remember the details.
unsure.gif

Is Twin Peaks as entertaining as I remember it, Andy?
biggrin.gif

I remember that I liked the characters Agent Cooper, Leland Palmer, and Audrey Horne, but I don't remember the details.
unsure.gif

Yeah, it was. Some funny characters in it. Ben Horne, Cooper, Albert Rosenfield to name a few.

It did have a few characters that made you want to gouge your eyes out though, like Nadine, Evelyn Marsh and Richard Tremayne (the actor was actually in Alias, he played Johannes Guthrid, some Covenant head that Lauren kills)

Back