Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allison-

• Sloane-

• Weiss-

• Total voters
Lauren was evil, yes, but she was so important to Season 3, making the plot-line and all, and was probably one of the factors that made Season 3 stand out above the rest for me. She's simply one of the most well written characters in the entire Alias series, and how she could be the "worst" character is beyond me (although I do understand how people don't like her because she put the Sydney and Vaughn too-good-to-be-true-love-affair on hold). :P

Nadia gave me the creeps at times, especially in the Season 4 finale when she had those bloodshot red eyes after being contaminated with the water in Sovogda. There was always something about Nadia that I didn't like, something that didn't make her "fit" into the spy family. I still cannot put my finger on it.

My reasons for not disliking Elena are quite similar to Lauren. Yes, she was evil, but she was a pivotal part of the Season 4 plot, and without her, Season 4 would have crumbled.

I really didn't like Allison at all. She was creepy, she was one of Sydney's many nemesis, and she slept with Sark. I didn't like her at all, disliked her from the very beginning, and somehow, even made me start disliking Francie. Also, the fact that she shot Francie in the head, and stabbed Will in Season 2 just made me hate her even more. Will's stabbing of Allison Doren was definitely one of the highlights of Season 3. Allison Doren is a bitch, she really is. *nods*

How Weiss and Vaughn could be up on that list though, is beyond me. :D

Originally i was going to go with lauren, just coz i hate her. But then she is also the character you love to hate...you know...
So i went with Allison, for all the reasons previously stated by others. She is evil!!!!!!

Back