Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allison-

• Sloane-

• Weiss-

• Total voters
olivia she was an irrelevant plot device and poorly written and even though most people dislike lauren she was good at being evil and she was just bashed for breaking up s/v but it wasnt her fault.

I voted for Allison. Because of Allison, there is no more Francie and because there is no more Francie, there is no more Sydney trying to live a normal life and hiding her job from her friends.

Oliva Reed. Only because she had the smallest importance in my opinion. I couldn't pick either of the Drevko sisters even though they were EVIL! And Lauren is my all time favorite character so I there was no way I was going to pick her!

I voted Sark. I don't hate any character... but he is that one that I really don't miss and I don't see the purpose.

Even if Lauren was terrible, Olivia was TEN TIMES worse. Her character was just.....bad. BAD BAD BAD. I cringed when I saw her on screen. It just wasn't good.

I think Lauren made things interesting in season 3 although she was quite evil. I would have to go with Olivia Reed.
:lame:

Even though Lauren was evil, she was a good for the plotline. And Olivia was too insignificant to waste energy on. I hated Allison. She killed Francie (n) and she "got together" with Will. And she keeps coming back!!! Just stay dead already :P

Sloane, the character outlived his usefulness very quickly, he should have been killed in season 3. Having him run APO was ridiculous, and his reform bullshit was just boring and took way too much screen time

I voted for Katya, she was an irrelevant character in my mind. I simply can't choose Lauren, since I love her to death, she is my favourite Alias character of all time.

Back