worst chat-up lines people have used on you?

garnergarnish said:
Okay, okay. (whatever you say dudes... ;) ) i agree it is fun to flirt online. keep going as it keeps me amused as well. :lol: Unlike me and Kat who took it to the next level, and have actually been together for 7 months today. 7 MONTHS!!!! :eek:  (i love you baby. :flowers:  :love: )

I'm ok Cinders, thanks for asking. And how are you.  :smiley: In fact i'm really good cos me and Kat are actually meeting in 18 days. it's very exciting.  :woot: and i won't have to use any chat-up lines. YAY!!!!
[post="1185148"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

awww congrats, yuo guys are perfect for eachother, but dont get into too much trouble when you meet :P , its our own AA romance, and 7 months is amazing, :redhair:

yeh you got her, but dont try the diareoah one else she might be a little repulsed.

hang in there xx

cinders said:
awww congrats, yuo guys are perfect for eachother, but dont get into too much trouble when you meet :P , its our own AA romance, and 7 months is amazing,  :redhair:

yeh you got her, but dont try the diareoah one else she might be a little repulsed.

hang in there xx
[post="1187404"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

jEn Jr. said:
HAHA use the diareah one...go for it
[post="1187536"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

thanks Cinder, i think we might just be perfect for each other, she's my soulmate :love: and i promise we won't get up to anything we shouldn't in ooh...16 days time.

think the first thing i'll say to her when i see her will be the diarrhoea line. hehehe!!! except she reads my posts and will know.

lol, ah well, yeh you two sound so perfect for eachother, i really think you could be soulmates. I guess you're the lucky ones :P. you flying over there??? i hope its separate rooms... :lol: is this the first time your meeting?

good luck xxxx

why do men think they can 'convert' you?! that apparently you haven't been 'with a real man' and thats why i am with her... ugh!

i think i can choose who i want to be with thankyou!!

ok...has nothing to do with the thread but i needed to vent! :blush:

do i know who this person is??

well you have been with guys and uni is different, so just tell them to sod off cos they are obviously not 'real guys'

garnergarnish said:
thanks Cinder, i think we might just be perfect for each other, she's my soulmate :love: and i promise we won't get up to anything we shouldn't in ooh...16 days time.

think the first thing i'll say to her when i see her will be the diarrhoea line. hehehe!!! except she reads my posts and will know.
[post="1188258"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awwww!! We are perfect for each other, you're my soulmate, Nay. :love: Hmm...well...:laughbounce:

Hey!!! Don't do that. *poke*

And cinders, she is flying over here and my parents are making us have separate rooms. Damn.

cinders said:
lol, ah well, yeh you two sound so perfect for eachother, i really think you could be soulmates. I guess you're the lucky ones :P. you flying over there??? i hope its separate rooms... :lol: is this the first time your meeting?

good luck xxxx
[post="1188634"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i guess we are very lucky, although... um....nevermind :thinking: it is seperate rooms cos we don't have a choice as kat says, but that's hardly gonna stop us.and his is our first meeting.
AgentDesertRose said:
Awwww!! We are perfect for each other, you're my soulmate, Nay. :love: Hmm...well...:laughbounce:

Hey!!! Don't do that. *poke*

And cinders, she is flying over here and my parents are making us have separate rooms. Damn.
[post="1188786"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

why not. that line is funny.

hehe oh well, you dont have to share the same room to have fun, you two are gonna have such a great time :D i'm glad your parents are supportive kat. 16 DAYS!!! wow.

that's soo supporting that your parents are supportive kat...(that made no sense...at all) and sam are you transexual? just wondering..mymine wonders oh and welcome (when you get here nay) to california

Back