worst chat-up lines people have used on you?

jEn Jr. said:
haha..no way jose that some dude just grabbed your boobs...did he even know you?
[post="1190870"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

you haven't seen my boobs :P but i had had a bit of alcohol as well :blush:

heh i like the NASA one :lol:

yeh kat and nay, you two must be ecstatic :hug:

aliasundercover said:
:thinking: I've been debating posting this one.. It's a tad crude  :blush:

I once got this one:
"That sweater is very becoming on you.. Of course, if I were on you, I'd be c*mming too."

:lol: I couldn't stop laughing!
[post="1191271"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OMG!!!! that is gross but very funny. :lol:

Blackhairedsam said:
aww thanks :D :hug:
if that is what she meant then yes i am :smiley:

ooh 14 days! you must be bouncing off the walls!  oh god...i can't even imagine how excited you both are! :smiley:
[post="1191484"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hurrah for the bisexual camp. We rule!!!! :lol:

cinders said:
yeh kat and nay, you two must be ecstatic :hug:
[post="1191955"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
And yes we are pretty gorram excited. i can barely concentrate on anything as all i keep thinking is Kat, Kat, Kat!!! :woot: Kisses, kisses, kisses !!!! :woot: other stuff, other st......just kidding :lol: (sorta :angelic: ) :woot: :woot: Plus i'll get to watch Alias, and Lost over there. :woot: BONUS!!!!!

garnergarnish said:

It is!! :laughbounce:

And then there's me. Who is not sure if she's bi or a lesbian.

And yes we are pretty gorram excited. i can barely concentrate on anything as all i keep thinking is Kat, Kat, Kat!!!  :woot: Kisses, kisses, kisses !!!!  :woot: other stuff, other st......just kidding :lol:  (sorta :angelic::woot:  :woot:  Plus i'll get to watch Alias, and Lost over there. :woot:  BONUS!!!!!
[post="1192110"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait. NAY! NAY! NAY! KISSES, KISSEs, KISSES!! Um...STUUFFFFFFFF. :P Hehehe. :woot: ALIAS AND LOST!!!! o_o

garnergarnish said:
And yes we are pretty gorram excited. i can barely concentrate on anything as all i keep thinking is Kat, Kat, Kat!!!  :woot: Kisses, kisses, kisses !!!!  :woot: other stuff, other st......just kidding :lol:  (sorta :angelic::woot:  :woot:  Plus i'll get to watch Alias, and Lost over there. :woot:  BONUS!!!!!
[post="1192110"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

go us bisexuals!! :D we are everywhere! lol

aww you too are soo excited!! :D
soo cute! hehe

:jump:

Blackhairedsam said:
go us bisexuals!! :D we are everywhere! lol

aww you too are soo excited!! :D
soo cute! hehe

:jump:
[post="1193444"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

9 days, 9 days, 9 days!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

i can't believe it's come so soon. i can't wait to be with my girl. YAY!!!!

Us bisexuals are everywhere. it's cool. :smiley: but unfortunately it has gotten me kicked out my house. :angry:

sooooooooooooooooooooo excited. :woot:

i reckon everyone has an inner gay, some just try and stifle it :P

wooo :groupwave: 8 days and counting now, :trampoline: you two must be going crazy

garnergarnish said:
9 days, 9 days, 9 days!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

i can't believe it's come so soon. i can't wait to be with my girl. YAY!!!!

Us bisexuals are everywhere. it's cool. :smiley: but unfortunately it has gotten me kicked out my house. :angry:

sooooooooooooooooooooo excited. :woot:
[post="1200332"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

5 days! 5 days! 5 days! :woot: :eat: :woot:

I know!! It's so soon!! I can't wait to be with my girl. YAY! :love:

BISEXUALS ROCK. 'Nuff said. Although I wish my darling Nay did not have to be kicked out because of it.

EEE-CHEEBA!! :woot:

5 days!!!! WOOHOO !!!! :woot: :woot:

Look Kat!!! Look how excited Sam and Cinders are for us. How sweet. :smiley:

yes we are going crazy. it will be amazing. KAT, KAT, KAT!!!!!!!!! OK breathe, breathe. i'm ok i swear. :thinking:

Blackhairedsam said:
ok...how are you  still able to type?! i would be bouncing off the walls! i can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling :woot:
woohoo!!!

5 days!!!! nearly here!!!
[post="1206780"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I am barely able to type, especially as i'm slightly pissed, having just consumed 2 double Jack Daniels and Cokes. :angelic:

cinders said:
lol :trampoline: you know you two wont be able to control eachother when u meet, hope kats parents arent there
[post="1207229"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Control? What is that. Sadly Kat's parents will be watching us like hawks, but we have plans. :naughty:

Stealth is the name of the game. After all we did meet through Alias. we're bound to have a little stealthiness in our relationship.:redhair:

Midnight feasts indeed. But the question of course is what i'll be feasting on. :naughty:

Back