worst chat-up lines people have used on you?

garnergarnish said:
Stealth is the name of the game. After all we did meet through Alias. we're bound to have a little stealthiness in our relationship.:redhair:

Midnight feasts indeed. But the question of course is what i'll be feasting on. :naughty:
[post="1207263"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Definitely. We met each other through my Alias smut :smiley:laughbounce:smiley:, so there should be some stealthiness.

Mmm mmm mmm, good!!! Midnight feasts. :naughty:

And guys, there is definitely a lot of built up passion!

garnergarnish said:
Control? What is that. Sadly Kat's parents will be watching us like hawks, but we have plans. :naughty:
[post="1207241"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What is control? :laughbounce: My 'rents are going to be watching us like hawks, but they're going to give us time. :naughty: I mean they're giving us space, and plus we're going to a mall without my parents and going to San Francisco. :naughty:

NAY! NAY! NAY!! I can't wait! 5 days!! :woot:

Blackhairedsam said:
true...can't believe they have lasted this long!!
[post="1207290"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OMG neither can i.it feels like forever, i swear. ^_^

AgentDesertRose said:
Definitely. We met each other through my Alias smut :smiley:laughbounce:smiley:, so there should be some stealthiness.

Mmm mmm mmm, good!!! Midnight feasts. :naughty:

And guys, there is definitely a lot of built up passion!
[post="1207467"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i would have to agree that the passion is built up to levels beyond description. :woot: These 4 days wait are going to be the most painstakingly slow 4 days of my life. :angry:
AgentDesertRose said:
What is control? :laughbounce: My 'rents are going to be watching us like hawks, but they're going to give us time. :naughty: I mean they're giving us space, and plus we're going to a mall without my parents and going to San Francisco. :naughty:

NAY! NAY! NAY!! I can't wait! 5 days!! :woot:
[post="1207509"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
KAT! KAT! KAT! only 4 days now. YAY!!!!! it's true they are giving us space and time which is nice. plus there are many other ways, in which to elude their view. :P

garnergarnish said:
OMG neither can i.it feels like forever, i swear. ^_^

Definitely feels like forever.

i would have to agree that the passion is built up to levels beyond description. :woot: These 4 days wait are going to be the most painstakingly slow 4 days of my life. :angry:

Mmm...passion. :woot: They are going to go by slow. Damn. But I can't wait!!! :shocked: <- the fact that it's only 4 days!

KAT! KAT! KAT! only 4 days now. YAY!!!!! it's true they are giving us space and time which is nice. plus there are many other ways, in which to elude their view. :P
[post="1208658"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

NAY! NAY! NAY!! 4 days! I can't wait!! YAY!! Well, you know. My parents rock, but we have to be careful. :naughty:

BoredSilly13 said:
I've heard a lot of bad pickup lines the worst one was this one:
I was walking out the door and some guy behind me goes "BEWWW BEEWW BEWWW BEWW That was the ambulance coming for me 'cause you just made my heart stop."
[post="1232364"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I can't believe people actually say things like that!!

heh, alot of desperate guys...

the other night , a guy stood in my way and goes

: " before we start a conversation, I'll tell you this : It's big "

i said : Shame about the brain ,

and walked off,

lol

hm, i remember
"hey, my AIDS test came back negative, wanna come with me?" (good to know, but no thanks ;))
"i'm the G-spot master" (i just couldn't stop laughing)
"is it your fault it's so hot in here?' (so lame)

Back