Season 4 Worst Cliffhanger Yet?

What Season Had The Worst Finale Cliffhanger?

• Season 1 - "Mom?"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 2 - "You've been missing for almost two years"

• Season 3 - "You were never supposed to have found this"

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Season 4 - "My name isn't really Michael Vaughn" WHACK!

• Total voters
I think I really can't make a judgement call on the cliffhanger to season four yet, because we don't know how it is going to be handled next season. I think that has a big say on whether or not a cliffhanger is good or not.

I'd say season 3 was the worst cliff hanger. Sydney you never suppose to have found this. They could have gone in so many different directions with that, it was just omg, what was she looking at.

Season 1 was good cause we all wanted to know her mom
Season 2 was dumb, the 2 years thing led to the just ok beginning of the next season
Season 3 was good, cause anything Jack does makes u wonder
Season 4 was crazy but maybe a bit too much. Could lead into a great next season though!

We'ren't they all bad? Except for the "Mom?" one? I dunno, though, Vaughn not being Vaughn, that was just... too... much. What are they going to think of next?

Worst was season 3... it didn't realy cause desperation cliffhangers should. I mean with all the others I was like :jawdrop: .... omg what happens next but with season 3 i was just like.. eh

I think Season 2 and 4 had the biggest Cliffhangers... Season 4 the most though, when their car got hit and it ended I screamed NOOOOOOOOOO!

We'ren't they all bad? Except for the "Mom?" one? I dunno, though, Vaughn not being Vaughn, that was just... too... much. What are they going to think of next?

I think there's not gonna be a next, since season 5 is the last one. At least I hope it's going to have a proper ending!

Season Three... I always thought they made a huge deal of it and it wasn't even true and just... :o_O: I didn't like it... I think the Season 1 and 2 cliffhangers were good, and Season Four... well, I don't know what to make of it since Season Five hasn't finished yet

The season 2 finale was great...but the season 4 finale was intense! Not really the non-Michael Vaughn bit, but the whole rest of the episode was incredible. season 2 would be my next favourite

Back