Season 4 Worst Cliffhanger Yet?

What Season Had The Worst Finale Cliffhanger?

• Season 1 - "Mom?"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 2 - "You've been missing for almost two years"

• Season 3 - "You were never supposed to have found this"

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Season 4 - "My name isn't really Michael Vaughn" WHACK!

• Total voters
I loved and hated tonight's cliffhanger. It was one of the best most unexpected ones.

But, it also means that the man we all know as Vaughn, isn't really Vaughn at all.....

Well as far as cliffy's go this was the best and worst...

Best because it's so crazy, and worst because it's freaking going to drive me crazy :angry:

Ugh. I have never freaked out so much over a cliffhanger! Tonight's was the more shocking of any before. That got me more 'eep' than season 1's finale! I've been making up random words to describe my reaction...

Season 1 was kind of expected
Season 2 was just great
Season 3 was alright, but it didn't make me feel like I was left hanging
Season 4 was outstanding, but not as good as season 2. I'm not shocked, I am disappointed. No one ever tells Syd the truth, and its driving me nuts. But I didn't see it coming.. that's for sure.

I :baa: Les, I really did enjoy the WHACK on the end. :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

xsydneyx said:
Season 1 was kind of expected
Season 2 was just great
Season 3 was alright, but it didn't make me feel like I was left hanging
Season 4 was outstanding, but not as good as season 2. I'm not shocked, I am disappointed. No one ever tells Syd the truth, and its driving me nuts. But I didn't see it coming.. that's for sure.
[post="1355848"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You know I even forgot that season 3 *was* a cliffhanger until I saw this. I just remembered the V/S kiss. (which btw kissing your girlfriend after you just killed your wife is not sexy - that was not a great finale but then it wasn't a great season.)

I voted season 2 as the worst though because it seemed more preposterous than this one does. Syd having her memory erased for 2 years was never explained satisfactorily to me; it completely felt like a plot device to keep S/V apart (which it was) and their explanation was kind of lame and full of holes if you ask me.

But it's sad, just earlier today I was reading a post and agreeing with it about how Vaughn is the only one who's stayed by Syd's side and loved her the whole time, and now this! But I'm hyped. i still think he's a good person who loves Syd. I think it has possibility.

"My name isn't really Michael Vaughn".... although I was torn between that and "you've been missing...." (now here's hoping the follow up to this season doesn't end up like the follow up to "you've been missing for almost two years"... :lol: )

S4's cliffhanger is the best (or worst, depending on how you view it) cliffhanger in my opinion. Of course, that might be because I already knew what was going to happen when I watched the other finales. Still, I wasn't expecting this at all. I'm so looking forward to next season.

I truly didn't believe that anything could make me feel the way that I felt at the end of S2 - because that was really like being hammer slammed into a brick freaking wall. But then again, that is not all together different in essence from a car accident is it? Oh for the love of bloody... ARG! How exactly can Vaughn not be Vaughn? I don't understand. Surely JJ was not planning this. It seems kind of hair brained. It is, however, a good excuse for a bunch of sexual tension, though. Because we all know he isn't truly a baddie and he certainly loves her, so how much could things really change? Anyway, close race between this one and S2 for the best of the worst or vice versa. Anyway, the only one I really didn't like was S3.

Season 3 was the worst. Season 1 was good and 2 and 4 were brill. There the ones when i cant think about anything else all summer till i find out what happened

if you speak of best as less expected season 4 it is, i just saw the ep 5 minutes ago and my blood pressure ain't back to normal.

what ever is behind this woha woha woha.

Even though the follow through was poor, i don't think anything could ever compare to season 2. Everything about that was crazy, from "killing" Francie 2.0 to the wedding ring, it just was so messed up. Last night's final scene did give it a run for its money, though.

THIS one was the worst!! (or best) (s4) OH. MY. FREAKIN. GOD.
WHO IS THIS THIS MAN??? I'm in denial. he can't be evil. can he?

but anyways, i didn't like the s3 "cliffhanger" that much... but OMG this one. it will be weeks before i can think about anything else

ok this is my rank of cliffs from BEST to worst
1. *wack* - i mean i effing hate it but as cliffs go - its damn good
2. you've been missing for almost 2 yrs
3. mom?!
4. you wer enever supposed to find this

Season 3 clifhanger was the worst... we never did REALLY find out what those papers said. We know that it had to do with Project Christmas and the number 47 but I honestly do not see that as ever having been a clifhanger.

Now last night's clifhanger... that was good... I mean who would have ever thought of Vaughn keeping secrets... oh wait... this is Alias that we are talking about... come on!!!

Season One was good and two was great although I will agree that they did not explain it real well in season three but you know without JJ writing of course if was not going to be as good.

Have hope for Season 5 people. It will come through. I have faith... do you?

Back