Season 4 Worst Cliffhanger Yet?

What Season Had The Worst Finale Cliffhanger?

• Season 1 - "Mom?"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 2 - "You've been missing for almost two years"

• Season 3 - "You were never supposed to have found this"

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Season 4 - "My name isn't really Michael Vaughn" WHACK!

• Total voters
I voted for season 4. When I was watching the episode with my sister and everything was coming to a nice close at about 7 minutes left, the whole leaving Salovok (sp) and taking Sloane to see Nadia, I turned to her and said WTF! JJ can't end the season this way! And the whole elopment thing didn't fit but the "I'm not Micheal Vaughn" BOOM! Was both unexpected and will change the flow of Alias whether Vaughn dies, is hurt, or is unijured, AND Nadia didn't DIE!

SkyGirl5 said:
ok this is my rank of cliffs from BEST to worst
1. *wack* - i mean i effing hate it but as cliffs go - its damn good
2. you've been missing for almost 2 yrs
3. mom?!
4. you wer enever supposed to find this
[post="1356272"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yup. the same goes for me.

Season 1 - "Mom?"
Season 2 - "You've been missing for almost two years"
Season 3 - "You were never supposed to have found this"
Season 4 - "My name isn't really Michael Vaughn" WHACK!

I think the Cliffhangers are good.... it's what they do with them when you come back to the next season. Everyone one the these had us saying WTF and then trying to figure out all summer who, why, where, when and what they mean. So that in fact, is a good cliffhanger. From the four, I think the biggest dissappointment was last season's "You were never supposed to have found this" because they could have done so much more with it (it did however end up being a focal point).

All I can say is I hope they don't disappoint us with this one.

Season 1's cliffhanger was the best one the show had had yet...Season 2 in my opinion didn't BLOW ME AWAY like it did most people how ever i thought it was fantastic. Season 3 was the worst cliffhanger mostly for its lack of suspence! Season 4 is somehwere in between Season 1 and Season 2's cliffhanger in the topic of AWESOME-NESS I don't see how Season 4's cliffhanger has (at this time) 21 votes and is almost voted one of the worst cliffhangers becuase it was crazy...lastly...my reactions to each finale were as fallows
Season 1- OH MY GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Season 2 - ::Speechless::
Season 3 - WTF?
Season 4 - I Screamed initially and i was gasping for air

Sesaon 4 was an awesome cliffhanger, it made up for any shady episodes the season had this year....

damnit i ovted wrong - i thought it was the best and i voted for 2 -ooopsie :blush:

3 was worst - and it was explained the worst too -_-

I vote based on set-up and pay-off.
S1 was a great set-up. You could possibly see it coming if you connected all the dots. Then it opened up to knowing Irina.
S2 was good. The set-up was out of left field, but everything was 'satisfactorily' explained by mid-season with the two years and all. I did like that she did it, rather than it being done to her, and it was all a plot by the new bad of S3, the Covenant.
S3 wasn't that good. It was a good set-up, with Lauren saying "I know who I'm a pawn of, do you?" However, I didn't feel like the documents she found, with what little I saw, should have been about an assassination order on Irina, since it looked like it was about Syd.
S4 has a set-up out of nowhere, save the cryptic talk between Vaughn and Irina earlier in the same episode. It hasn't paid off yet, so I refuse to rate it. However, it will keep me watching the show.

I don't think you can ever really beat "Mom?...", that was just legendary, but this one comes DAMN close!. It was one of those WHAT THE f*** moments Alias does better than anyone. The reason I love it.

Bear in mind, though, folks, that just because Vaughn isn't Vaughn, doesn't necessarily mean he's evil. I can't see that happening. I reckon he's a Follower of Rambaldi, like his dad...either that or he IS Bill Vaughn.

Christ, I HATE cliffhangers!!...

Here's my list:

1. Mom?
2. My name isn't Michael Vaughn.
3. You've been missing for two years.
4. You were never supposed to have found this.

The season 3 cliffhanger just didn't make me scream at the tv like the others.

SkyGirl5 said:
ok this is my rank of cliffs from BEST to worst
1. *wack* - i mean i effing hate it but as cliffs go - its damn good
2. you've been missing for almost 2 yrs
3. mom?!
4. you wer enever supposed to find this
[post="1356272"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Those are my rankings as well....and thanks for the compliments on the WHACK hahaha

My best to worst:

1. Mom? (hellll yes :D) --> best cliffhanger ever on TV :smiley:
2. You were never supposed to have found this.
3. My name isn't Michael Vaughn.
4. You've been missing for two years. --> gag me. :puke: ruined the show. -_-

Yep fourth season finale was definitely the best and the worst in some ways. It was just so unexpected and freaky.

But the second season finale was pretty bad too... it screwed things up.

I vote this year by far. Every other year has driven me nuts wanting to know. This year, show ended, one final "wtf?", and goodnight! :angry: I was sad this season.

AgentDerevko said:
Season 3 clifhanger was the worst... we never did REALLY find out what those papers said.  We know that it had to do with Project Christmas and the number 47 but I honestly do not see that as ever having been a clifhanger.

Now last night's clifhanger... that was good... I mean who would have ever thought of Vaughn keeping secrets... oh wait... this is Alias that we are talking about... come on!!!

Season One was good and two was great although I will agree that they did not explain it real well in season three but you know without JJ writing of course if was not going to be as good.

Have hope for Season 5 people.  It will come through.  I have faith... do you?
[post="1356337"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

They completely blew off the real meaning behind those papers. But that only makes the first episode of S4 crappy, NOT the last episode of S3. I thought that was a great cliffhanger. I couldn't wait to find out what she read and that's why I was so upset and dissapointed with the beginning of this season.

I don't know why you all are flipping out so much at the thought of last night's finale! Vaughn saying what he said means NOTHING! Don't get all a' flitter with anger and start pointing fingers just yet; let's at least wait to see what the Alias writing team has come up with...

As for me. This should make for a fun summer, trying to predict what in tarnation could be going on (and no, I don't think it's that Vaughn isn't Vaughn or whatever...). It'll be a hot, long summer, but fun nonetheless.

BTW - Season 3 finale sounded cool, but they kind of never went back to it in Season 4. WTF? I think they said the papers proved that Jack killed Irina or something? It sure didn't look like that, Mr. S.A.B. Project 47!! Anyway, S3's finale was definitely the worst. I really think that S4's finale was the best! It was the most shocking, provoked the most questions, and engendered the most anticipation. Any idiot could've perceived what was coming in the S1 finale, and S2's "You've been missing for almost two years" was a shocker, but I certainly didn't jump out of my seat and bashed my head against the ceiling. Not to mention, it screwed up the Alias world as we knew it... but alas.

I'm still shaking over the entire S4 cliffhanger... "My real name isn't Michael Vaughn..." BASH! BAM! BANG! Fade to black. How genius is that? C'mon!!! :D :D :D

Jamison said:
Well as far as cliffy's go this was the best and worst...

Best because it's so crazy, and worst because it's freaking going to drive me crazy :angry:
[post="1355810"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I will join you here ... ;)

What a great way to end a season ... and what a way to make us fans go crazy ... :o_O:

I thought the worst was season three. I was shocked by the ending of this one, (n) because I did not see it coming, :eek: as did the rest of you.
Fabulous ending and all because JJ wrote the episode. :lol: WHACK is right and this one really does leave us with questions...questions and more... ;)

:cool:

IMO, all the cliffhangers have been great in their own way!

I guess I would have used completely different words for this poll.

Asking people which one was the worst isn't really fair. I guess I shouldn't have voted because I wouldn't categorize them that way.

So I'd say, the cliffhanger at the end of season 3 was the least intriguing. And even then, I made really big threads about it last year. They've all been really good.

i liked season 3 and season 4(!) better then i like season one and twos cliffhangers( not sayin they werent good) but i had to tape the show cus i was gonna be out of town and at the end i was like OMG OMG OMG thats not the end.......and the ALIAS..i was like o felgercarb this is gonna bug me forever

Back