Worst Dares!

Oh dark wiccan! LMAO! :smiley: lucky you! :smiley: hehehe

My teacher still looks at me wierd. That would figure teh dream I had of him! LMAO :smiley: ahhhhh * runs away*

I once was dared to jump of my roof. I broke my leg...................In two places.

Sunfire_77 said:

My teacher still looks at me wierd. That would figure teh dream I had of him! LMAO :smiley: ahhhhh * runs away*

I once was dared to jump of my roof. I broke my leg...................In two places.
HE KNEW ABOUT THE DREAM?!?!?!?! I still don't get it, was I told to go back into the closet???? Anybody want to join me, LOL!!!!

Sunfire_77 said:

lmao! teachers in a thong lmao!! thats a good dare for the next truth or dare lmao! thanx for the idea sunfire...oh i meant to quote your other post oh well...im too lazy to go click on the other one lol...I have another dare...I was dared to eat 5 earth worms when i was 7...everyone thought i was so cool when i did lol!

We had dares where you would make a drink for someone and theyd have to drink it without knowing what was in it...then theyd tell you after...that was scary!...I drank one with ketchup, relish, mustard, mayonaise, soy sauce, honey, water, chocolate pudding, salsa, gatorade...and lotion lol...ahh that was gross!

omg! do you guys have to have a little thing in every thread! and if you must keep it on topic because you guys are gonna get peoples threads closed...

Omg Shoot me! Im just saying i really dont think Lauren wants her thread closed because of you 2. Dont be a *ick about it.

Back on topic: Once my brothers dared me to jump off the roof because they said i could fly...so anyways...i took off spread-eagle into the air and uhh...broke my wrist lol!

Back