Worst Dares!

Do you really want me too. ok sit tight everyone

It happened on a saturday. we were all hanging out at the football field this includes me and two other friends. we decided to play truth or dare. My friend went first. He told me truth or dare and ( stupid) me took the dare. They dared me to streak across the football field ( The very longggggg football field)

I was veryyyyyy procrastinating on it but then I agreed ( stupid stupid mee)

SO I did. AHHHHHH I get half way across and the sprinklers turn on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I scurry back then a security gaurd dude came out and asked what were doing. we run to my other friends car and she drove off. We made it safely LMAO! BUT OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so embarrising!

well thats just one of many storys and dares LMAAO I am going to hide under a rock now

OMG!!!!!! LMAO!!!! what are the odds of the sprinkler and the guards comign at that moment LMAO!! You crack me up Sunfire!!...so were you naked when you got in the car lol?

Sunfire_77 said:

It happened on a saturday. we were all hanging out at the football field this includes me and two other friends. we decided to play truth or dare. My friend went first. He told me truth or dare and ( stupid) me took the dare. They dared me to streak across the football field ( The very longggggg football field)

SO I did. AHHHHHH I get half way across and the sprinklers turn on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I scurry back then a security gaurd dude came out and asked what were doing. we run to my other friends car and she drove off. We made it safely LMAO! BUT OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so embarrising!

well thats just one of many storys and dares LMAAO I am going to hide under a rock now
Geez. See, everyone ends up with no cloths on.

Well I didnt wind up naked. Well it was near the end of the year where u don't do n e thing in school the last week or so. so we played truth or dare. so being a big shot n all i finally end the whole truth fiasco n picked dare. of course my evil friends think of somthing gruesome. basically i had to go up to the teacher and say "you have a cute butt." it was really funny though...cuz the teacher wasn't even a guy. so it was really awkward. at the end she reliazed we were playing truth or dare, but i still got a lecture at the end of class. about how my comment was inappropriate. I'm still antsy when ever i need to tell her somthing.

Oh, another dare was on one of the final exam days, my friends dared me to get drunk then write the exam, it was hilarious, I couldn't stop talking and laughing, and you know what, I PASSED THE EXAM!!!

SydB_JenG said:
OMG!!!!!! LMAO!!!! what are the odds of the sprinkler and the guards comign at that moment LMAO!! You crack me up Sunfire!!...so were you naked when you got in the car lol?
:blush: Thanks mo :smiley: and no. I wasn't I grabbed my friends lettermen jacket. LMAO!!!!!! O wow. why did I even start that! LMAO :smiley: :blush: :smiley: I am going into hiding now :Ph34r:

my friend's worst dare was to run down her street with a pair (of clean brand new) nicker's on her head singing "BN BN, dodo dodo, BN BN do Do DO!" with us all following behind
and another friend had to chat up the other's mum !!!!

Interesting at the Local ATO frat house, ifd yo uget your but kicked at fuzz ball, you have to circle the house in only your underwear and you want to keep hold of your clothes or the guys will throw it on top of the roof.

quietgirl27012 said:
Interesting at the Local ATO frat house, ifd yo uget your but kicked at fuzz ball, you have to circle the house in only your underwear and you want to keep hold of your clothes or the guys will throw it on top of the roof.
Nice

my friend's worst dare was to run down her street with a pair (of clean brand new) nicker's on her head singing "BN BN, dodo dodo, BN BN do Do DO!" with us all following behind

Lilly said:
Oh god, I never get the naked dares, I always get the makeout dares

Lilly said:
LOL!! haha, that tune's from that biscuit advert isnt it? Love that tune! BN BN do do doo doo doo! hehe! My worst dare has 2 have something 2 do with spiders! ergggggghhhhhhhh when u got Arachnophobia, anything 2 do with those hairy little things is torture!! and me chicken out everytime! LMAO!

Espionage said:
Lilly said:
LOL!! haha, that tune's from that biscuit advert isnt it? Love that tune! BN BN do do doo doo doo! hehe! My worst dare has 2 have something 2 do with spiders! ergggggghhhhhhhh when u got Arachnophobia, anything 2 do with those hairy little things is torture!! and me chicken out everytime! LMAO!
Don't worry, I'm not too fond of spiders myself, and probably everyone who has seen this, thinks I'm a total ho, LMAO!!!!

Sunfire_77 said:

OMG! Alexis! You told everyone about that! LMAO! That was like the funniest thing ever!!!!!!!! LMAO :smiley: enough said, but itwa sreally funny.

And my worsy dare was I had to sleep in my basement, and my basement is realllly freaky!

Back