Worst Dares!

LOL! I don't know why but usually when people play truth or dare, it's usually the girls that strip and not the guys..lol! Not like I wanna see but you know, just kinda weird. The weirdest one we ever had was when my friend dared another friend to run around the block screaming "Colin's hot! Colin's hot!". IT was funny. She was like "colin's not! Colin's not!" Stupid one!

OK worst dare for me I did end up naked, My friend (we live near a country club) she has a pool the pool is located right next to a green on the golf course. Well she dared me to strip naked walk around the deck of the pool and then go skinny dipping. Well it was like 10:30 at night so it was dark and I was like okay, so I did it and then right when I was about to jump into the pool here mom turned on a light in the house to shine on the pool and there were ppl on the golf course that I didn't see ( there was a light in the distance) and yeah lets just say some guys and ppl got an eye full. I think that was my most embrassing moment :blush:

Joe: what type of cubes did you have to stuff in your mouth?

I bet 5 for Mo

I got 13 grapes in my mom on a dare...yeah big mouth and then I almost choked

I never got a make out dare just to give this guy a kiss on the cheek which I did

~KM:blush2:

Adriana said:
thatz b/c no one wants to get naked...but everyone has more fun when they are. lol
hey, not EVERY1 DOES'NT wanna get naked. Nakedness is fun. As for my dare, I had 2 skateboard down the street, naked, screaming 'THE BRITISH ARE COMING!' while my British friends Brit and Cristina followed me, laughing their asses off, lol. The cops came after people saw 'a little nude guy skating down the street at 3 am', lol

To win concert tickets, this radio station said they would give front row seat if anyone would streak in the mall parking lot. Which some guy did and then was promptly arrested. Now thats a dare

quietgirl27012 said:
To win concert tickets, this radio station said they would give front row seat if anyone would streak in the mall parking lot. Which some guy did and then was promptly arrested. Now thats a dare
LMAO!!! hahahahaha, that beats mine, hands-down

Yea when I did my little dare " The gaurds had no ideawho we were It was hailarious! But I got a cold afterward! and yea no shameee just total embarisment from my friends :smiley:

Oh I have a little stupid dare we did...someone dared me to go to someones house and ask them for an ice cube and to say that wed return it when we're done...(we thought it was funny when we were 8)...so they told me which house to do it at and it happened to be my crush's house!...evil girls!...i know they did it on purpose even though they deny it hehe!

I will dare you!...try to fit as many marshmallows in your mouth as you can...if you dont have marshmallows...then pick some up at the store and try it tomorrow with me!

SydB_JenG said:
I will dare you!...try to fit as many marshmallows in your mouth as you can...if you dont have marshmallows...then pick some up at the store and try it tomorrow with me!
Will do that ...

tell me the time?

Back